"You look better in my clothes than i do. I am about ready to serve our meal. Please sit, I already set the dining room table." The table is exquisitely set. Everything he does is perfect.  He places the meal on the table and pulls a chair out for me to sit. He serves the pasta and garlic bread. He pours red we into our glasses. I taste pasta and moan. The food is delicious.
***********************************
Hunter's POV

She takes some food onto her fork and places it her mouth, and begins to moan. My lower region starts twitching. I want to hear more of her moans.

"Wow! This is delicious, " she compliments. "I didn't think you could cook."

I look amused. "Why wouldn't I cook?"

"You seem like the type of person who would have a cook and a maid or go out to eat," she thoughtfully replies.

"Sometimes I eat out for business. I do have a cook and a maid but they only work a few hours a day. I wanted to cook for you tonight," I reply.

Crysta blushes. "Why?"

"I enjoy taking care of my princess."
Her blush deepens.  I sit back in my chair and watch her eat. She is mesmerizing. After dinner, she offers to clean the dishes. "You don't need to do that," I insist.

"You cooked a wonderful meal.  I want to show my appreciation by cleaning the dishes. This will give you time to take a shower. You do not want to smell like horses," she giggles.

"You are such a good girl," I praise and head off to take a shower (a cold shower).

I return to the living room wearing a black shirt and grey sweats. I see her  sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace, playing with her hands in her lap.  The reflection from the fireplace gives a glow to her smooth skin. I pour two more glasses of wine and place them on the table in front of the couch. "You are beautiful.  I would love to get to know you better."

"What would you like to know?" she asks.

"What would you like to share with me?" I ask.

"There is not much to tell. I am the oldest of three. I have a brother and a sister. My parents died years ago in an accident.  I am attempting to earn my Master's Degree," she volunteers.

"I am an only child. My parents are alive. I am a businessman," I contribute.
"You must have had many boyfriends," I inquire.

"I only had one boyfriend. Didn't last," she looked down.

"I am sure it was his fault," I console.

"No, he said I was a prude because I didn't want to give my virginity to him. I guess at my age, I should have been more open-minded," she ponders.

"You are a virgin?" I am genuinely surprised.

"Yes. I want my first time to be special. Is that wrong?" she asks.

My heart is beating out of my chest. My princess is mine and only mine.
"Absolutely not. Your first time should be memorable." I will make sure when I take her virginity and claim her as mine that it will be special for her.

I pulled her over to me and put my arm around her as we looked into the burning fire in the fireplace.

"Really. You are not upset that I have no experience?" she inquires.

"Absolutely not. You are a true princess, a good girl. Nobody should rush you into something if you are not ready. A real man would wait for his princess. He was not a real man." Her eyes are full of desire. I will go slow. I want her. I hope she will want me. "May I kiss you?"

"Always," she responds.

Her lips are so soft. She responds to me willingly.  I lick her bottom lip and deepen our kiss. She allows me entrance.  I explore her mouth. She tastes divine. We separate only because we need air.

"Did I do it right?" she worries.

She wants to please me. "Princess, you are perfect." Our lips meet and continue our kiss. My hand travels under her shirt but stays on her stomach. I do not want her to run. I want her to trust me completely.  Her skin is soft. After a while, I pull away. "Princess, you must be tired. As much as I would love to continue this, you should get some sleep.  I can drive you home or you can sleep in my guest room."

She is snuggled into my arms. "Mmmm...," she answers.

"Words princess.  I need words."

"May I stay?" she snuggles closer.

"Of course." She is tired, so I carry her bridal style to the guest room and tuck her into bed. "Good night, princess." She smiles and I kiss her forehead before I leave her room.

She trusted me not to take advantage of her. My princess,  my good girl.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Has anybody broke up with you because you would not have s3x with them?

How is going slow, earning Crysta's trust?

Please vote and make constructive comments.

Thank-you for reading my story!

His Good Girl On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara