[ 9 ]

halfcrazy - musiq soulchild

Knock Knock.

Maddie stands outside Jimin and Taehyungs suite, checking the time on her phone repeatedly. She decided to take matters into her own hands and talk in person.

"Look it's early I'm sure you can wait—" Jimin cuts himself off as he opens the door, quickly taken aback by the person standing there. "Oh, hey Maddie."

"I'm sorry for waking you up, is Taehyung here?"

"No, he isn't, he's been leaving early lately."

"Can you tell me when he'll be here? I gotta go to class now but I just need to speak to him in person."

"I'll let you know."

Maddie presses her lips together and walks away.

"Was that her?" Taehyung asks peeking his head out of his bedroom.

"Yes so maybe you should talk to her. She doesn't even know why you're mad and you just cut her off cold turkey."

"And what about her boy toy?"

"What about him? You were her friend first, stop being unreasonable. At the very least she deserves to know why you're acting like this."

Taehyung goes back to his bedroom, wanting to go back to sleep. He still has time to sleep before class and tries his best to not let what Jimin said get to him.

Let him not be right.
༉‧₊˚.———༉‧₊˚.

Walking to her first block of the morning, Maddie sits in the far back, not wanting to be seen.

She feels worse than ever about this whole situation with Taehyung, even more so now that she knows he had feelings for her and she did nothing about it. How she had feelings for him and he did nothing about it.

If she had known earlier, maybe things would've been different.

Completely different.

Her phone vibrates as class begins and she decides to check it, hoping he texted her. Instead, she sighs at her phone.

It's just Jordan.

Jordan 🫶🏾
Morning 
How has your day been so far?

it's been okay
Tae still isn't talking to me...

Jordan 🫶🏾
Did he say why?

no, he hasn't
idk what reason he could have either but either way, i need to talk to him
he's one of my closest friends

Jordan 🫶🏾
People grow apart sometimes
And you have me now 😘

i guess...

She closes her phone and puts it in her pocket.

Still wanting to take her mind off Taehyung, she takes notes, not even listening to music. By the time her 4th class comes around, she's still in a funk.