Vol. 1 Chp. 3: A Long Week

Comenzar desde el principio

"Let's go together, Ayanokouji," Ike said.

"Eh? Uh, s-sure," He seemed hesitant to accept Ike's invitation, but he quickly followed them to the locker rooms.

I was left alone as I looked around the area. I guess I will wait out here by myself. I wasn't feeling like swimming.

I glance over at the observation deck to Hasabe sitting by herself. It didn't long before more girls decided to sit out. Sakura was also up there.

Hasabe and Sakura must be self-conscious girls. Furthermore, they must be sensitive to the curiosity of the boys. Hasabe didn't seem amused, while Sakura looked nervous.

"Where are the girls? Are they not here yet?"

It looked like the guys came out and were finished changing.

Ike looked for the girls, sniffing the air like a dog.

"They take a while to change, after all," Ayanokouji answered.

"Hey, what would happen if I suddenly entered the girl's locker room?" Ike asked.

"They'd beat you up and file charges against you," Ayanokouji answered.

I would record the beating.

"Don't ruin my fantasies with such a real answer," Ike shivered.

Please continue ruining his fantasies.

"If you stare at the girl's swimsuits too much, they'll probably hate you," Ayanokouji claimed.

"Are there any boys that wouldn't stare!? What will I do if I get a boner..."

It looked like Ayanokouji became a natural at talking to Ike and his group. It hurt a little that I wasn't invited, but I was glad I wasn't pulled into the group.

"Wow... This pool doesn't even compare to my middle school one~," a girl's voice could be heard.

"Did they come?!"

I watched as most of the guy's expectations were betrayed by an unexpected turn of events, "Hasabe's not here! What is this?! Doctor?!"

The flustered Doctor looked all around from the observation deck on the second floor. Ike and co. also looked around, expecting the girls to come out anytime.

If you look carefully at the observation deck, the girls are glaring at you.

"Doctor, b-behind you!" Ike pointed his finger with a shout, clearly noticing who was in the observation deck.

Ike buried his face in his hands and collapsed from the unbelievable turn of events, "I thought I would get to see big breasts~!"

I think that's the least of your worries.

Contemplating suicide, Ike shouted in agony in earshot of Hasebe. Murmurs spread among the girls. It looks like the girls hate you.

"Ike, this isn't a time to be sad. There are a lot of other girls!"

"Y-yeah. Anyone's fine. This isn't a time to feel down!"

"Yeah!"

It seemed Ayanokouji managed to escape them and was standing right beside me.

"You two, what are you doing? Looks fun."

"Kushida-chan?!" Kushida interrupted the two boys.

Wearing the school swimsuit, Kushida's curvy body line was on display.

In less than a second, all the boys stared at Kushida. Her breasts are about D or E cup. The size doesn't mean much to me. Her butt was also much more significant than expected. However, I immediately averted my eyes.