~07~ A precious being

Start from the beginning

Athella punched the wall with all her power in her small hands and blood fell down on the floor.

"*sniff**sniff*ATHY! WHERE ARE YOU... DON'T HIDE FROM ME PLEASE!"

She yelled at the top of her lungs. She was truly pathetic for searching for someone who even didn't know about her. She knew it but no matter if she was forgotten and in the black hole she would still go search for her and protect her... her family

In the end she spent the whole day searching for Athanasia in Ruby Palace. Literally she turned the whole Palace upside down. No one knew what happened to their Princess which searched for someone they even didn't know.

It was already evening Athella ended searching for her sister there wasn't a single trace of her in the Palace. Athella resigned to seek more time and decided to wander around the garden.

She didn't realize when she went far from Ruby Palace and still went straight that way till she saw in her vision a big sakura tree and two people standing there.

One was an adult woman with absurdly long dark green hair. Around her body vines were stretching and she had a short light blue dress. And her face was like... like...

....

She didn't have a face

...no she had a face but in Athella's eyes her face wasn't visible.

Her face was blurred the same was with second person but the only part of the body she could see was the lower part of her hair. Her hair was in Rose gold color.

The second person wasn't also that high so Athella thought that she's around 14 years old.

Suddenly Athella started to hear two voices talking with one another. One mature female voice and second more childish voice.

"No one loves me..."

An emotionless voice of a 14 year old girl echoed through Athella's ears.

'It reminds me of a time when I didn't want to live.'

"You know it's not like no one loves you. It's because you build walls around you and don't let anyone in."

Sweet voice of the woman echoed through the clearing.Her voice sounded like she really cares about the girl but she doesn't see it.

"Yeah I'm cold and what with that no one needs me after all"

A loud sound of clinking steel was heard in the distance. The girl and woman are probably training because in their voices there wasn't a slightest trace of hatred. Athella was furious with the girl words

'Stop talking like that... You'll find someone one day. I also must believe in this. These are words that Kylan and Alessia told me... but I already have many people who care about me Risa, Kylan, Alessia well that's only a few but they're important to me. '

When Athella was thinking about them her face had lightened and she went toward the girl's shadow and she hugged her from her back.

'I believe everything will be alright. In the future you will be happy and have many people around you'