~02~ Conversation

Athella pov

When I come back to the tower  I run immediately into my room whose can be founded in the highest place in the tower ,it was an attic ,Kylan gave this to me because he doesn’t have  many space in the tower but i’m still grateful to him if Kylan didn’t saved me that day i would die from cold or by wild animals

When I ran through my door I immediately fell into my bed which can be found beside the door.

'AGHH… Athella you dumbass. Kylan said don’t go out but what did you do, you broke first and only rule what Kylan gave you, if nothing would happen, but what the boy fell on the ground… the most likely….. dead additionaly it's Ijekiel Alpheus son of Roger Alpheus the heir of Alpheus Dukedom also he's male lead of wmmap. AGH … Kylan will have problems because of me.'

I started to scratch my head violently when I remembered Kylan's words which he told me one year ago.

~Flashback~

Kylan: "control your emotions because when you're angry and scared your mana flows out even more."

~end of flashback~

‘Now i think about it when we add my mana count and Athy it's a lot of mana amount. Then it's not weird that my mom died practically after childbirth.’

Athella:”Diana is seriously amazing.”

I said out loud when I heard knocking to the dior and the male voice, it was Kylan.

Kylan:” Ella i can go in?”

Athella” Sure”

I said when i get up from bed and i sat on his corner. Kylan went into my room and sat on the armchair which is placed around my bed.

Kylan:”Ella if it's about this boy ….Ijekiel everything is okay with him you don't use any spell that could hurt him or kill but…”

‘Ufff…I didn't kill him, the stone fell from my heart.’

Athella” but what? Kylan? ”

I felt like my heart wanted to go out of my chest. Luckily he's okay ,but even if I didn't kill him I could do something else like I could paralyzed him or something else could happen.

Kylan:” You sealed his memories about yourself Ella.”

When he told me this i was so shocked i looked at his face he was also as shocked as me ,after what i blinked and said

Athella:” what...”

Kylan: "You wanted to kill him or what. Because you're so shocked that you sealed his memories."

Athella :"Nooo…. It's becawguse i didn't knoyuw that i can do somegfthing like this. It must be very hald to learn."

Kylan:"Yeah it is very hard and complicated that's why this spell on him is weak."

Kylan said with his serious expression.

Athella:"how much this spell will last if you know."

Kylan:" this spell will last more or less till you end 15 or…"

'Till my 15... It's a long time ,but I must learn this spell as soon as possible in order to use this again on Ijekiel… I have no intention to reveal my identity to male lead.'

Athella:"...or?"

Kylan:"or this spell will be broken at last when he meets you or princess athanasia 3 times. There is a possibility that he will meet the princess pretty quickly so the spell will not last too long."