~07~ A precious being

"Mmmm....how long did I sleep."

Sleepy Athella slowly opened her eyes when she realized.

A character walking around the room. A brown haired woman with blue eyes saw her once but it was 5 years ago.

"LILY?!?"

Athella shouted to woman who looked startled.

"Yes princess. Something happened. Are you hungry?"

"No nothing"

Athella realized that she's at Ruby palace... in the palace where Athanasia should live.

'What happened. The last thing I remember is that I blacked out on the terrace.I'm in Athanasia's body? There's only one way to check it.'

Athella came down from the bed and stood on the floor.

'It was hard, this bed is so high.'

The girl quickly ran towards Lilian and asked her a question.

"Lily, what's my name?"

She asked her innocently with a cute look in her eyes. Of course it was acting Athella hates being cute, not only that she thinks that she isn't cute even if she had photo filters on.

Lilian on the other hand looked scared because how her beloved princess forgot her own name overnight.

"Pri...Princess name is Athella de Alger Obelia are you still sleepy perhaps your highness?"

"ah... yes I was so sleepy and Ella forgot her own name hehe."

Athella nervously stroked her hair and went toward her wardrobe and then Lilian helped her change.

"Lily what about Athy"

"Athy?"

"It's princess bunny's name?"

Lily giggled a little, but for Athella it wasn't funny at all.

'Something is wrong. Where am I... and what happened to Athy?!?'

Athella looked startled at the news that Lily didn't know her sister's whereabouts. She felt like her heart stopped for a second and she felt the tears gather in her eyes.

Suddenly Athella ran out of the room. She looked around in the hallway. There were many doors, Athella started to open each door she saw.

"Kitchen"

"Not here"

"Living room"

"Not here"

"Bathroom"

"Not here"

"Bedroom"

"Not here"

"Athy..."

"Where are you?!?"

Her mind and heart started to sink. She could feel how her sanity disappeared and only insanity remained.

"Bedroom"

"Bedroom"

"Bedroom"

"Living room"