~01~ meeting under sakura tree

Athella pov

When I heard rustling in the bushes I wanted to turn around to see what it was but... I FORGOT I'M A CHILD!

???: "Whose mana are flooding.

When I heard the voice of a man I got goosebumps.

???:" Huh...What the child does in the forest?!"

'hmm... at this moment i'm lying on grass and looking at the stars if you ask.'

???: "The child... can think?! WHAT THE HELL "

At this moment the Man who was standing a few meters from me Has been found in front of my little face. The man had black hair and dark blue eyes he look like a god.

'KYAA... What are you doing sir?!?'

???:"I'm looking into your face, don't you see it, princess ?"

'what... you answered me now ? And what princess?! ahhh... I forgot this eyes.'

???:"ohh... so our little princess knows the meaning behind these eyes and you see this ring princess."

He showed me a silver ring with an emerald in the center. This ring looked like it was shining.

???: " This ring allows me to read in other people's minds but it has one weakness it can read in the minds of people in 2 hours after using it. Renewal takes about 7 hours"

'so this ring is magic tool'

???: "Yes...anyway how you end here princess."

'haaa... princess this princess that... you know i also have name'

???: " Ah... I'm sorry. What's your name kid"

'Athella ,and your name sir?'

???:" I'm Marquis Kylan Black , Princess Athella"

When he talked to me he took me up and started to go somewhere.

'wha-what are you doing!!'

Kylan: "i'm taking you back to the palace"

'you are crazy Kylan, you want me to die'

Kylan:"What do you mean by die?

'You seriously didn't wonder why I ended in the forest. It's not like you asked me why I'm here. Anyway my mom died after giving birth to me and my sister so my psycho father ordered someone to send me to the forest. Precisely he wanted to send my sister away but he couldn't.'

Kylan:"Claude did that?!? Heh... i know that he loved Diana more than his life but it's too much. Sending his own child to the forest ugh..."

'you know Claude?!?'

Kylan: "yeah... he was the one who gave me the title before I met him. I wasn't even a noble, I was just a commoner with a high mana amount."

'So you owe him a lot.'

Kylan: "Yes I owe him a lot. Without him my status wouldn't rise so dramatically but my status doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy to be able to protect people important to me. But Claude kept insisting to give this title to me. Even if he helped me so many times I still will not look at how he abandoned his own daughter."

'it's comforting to have people like that don't it.'

Kylan:"That's right but anyway what are you going to do?"

'You are asking a child what he is going to do. It's obvious I'm going to sleep and after that it's not like I can't do anything because I'm a child and....'

Athella:" kegh...cough"

Then i felt like my body started to get hotter and around me and Kylan tornado has been created