11 : Past Bites

Bailey then pointed at Sam. "You're a killer, just like your father."

"No I'm not!" Sam yelled at him.

"Yes, you are, you motherfucker!!, YOU KILLED OUR BROTHER!!! " Quinn yelled at Sam.

What?... I looked at her confused. I then looked at Sam and Tara. Then Bailey, then Ethan, then back to Quinn. I guess that all makes sense now...

...Flashback...

"Hey Quinn, I was just wondering... What's your real motive?" I asked as I was sitting on her bed, facing her.

"Same as you... Peer pressure." She told me, holding a pillow close to her facing me too.

"I guess... I mean do you ever wish things were different I guess..?" I asked her.

"Yeah... I wish my brother was still here." She told me.

Makes sense now I guess. Her brother, was Richie.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked, confused.

"You said your brother died in a car accident." Tara said.

"No, no, no. You sweet dumb thing. He died in Woodsboro. At the hands of your bitch sister." Ethan told Tara who was looking at him.

Sam looked around at them. Then to Bailey. "You're Richie's family." Sam said stating the obvious.

He nodded. "Yeah."

Ethan then sliced Sam's arms again. "Ding-ding-ding-ding! She's finally starting to get it!" Ethan exclaimed as Tara and Sam ran off.

Ahh fuck. We all started chasing after them.

"Now! It wasn't until i saw that photograph of what you'd actually done to him, that I knew." Tara threw her brick at Ethan but her dodged it. Quinn came around the other side. While I stayed to their sides.

"That I knew you had to fucking die! You had to be punished! Along with anyone else who stands in our way!"

Sam then had a look in her eye, Quinn noticed and held her knife. "There she is. There's the fucking killer."

"Real great parenting job, by the way." Tara said. That's what I was thinking damn. Oh wait-

"Shut your whore fucking mouth!" Quinn yelled and pushed Tara and Sam.

"Shit."

"Are you okay?"

I then appeared behind Sam and kicked her down.

"Have I been a perfect dad? No. Have I maybe overindulge Richie's love of the little movies? Yeahh, maybe. For me, their just a little dark. But... Richie really loved them. He loved them... He even made a few of his own. Did you know?" He asked facing towards the ripped screen. He the walked in front of it. I was standing in between Ethan and Quinn so I rubbed each of their shoulders.

"There's a very special bond between a father, and his first son."

Damn... That is... Deep. I put my hands down to my side and held my knife out as I just watched and listened. Like always.

"Which is why I helped him build this collection." Bailey told them as Sam looked around for a second.

"This was... all his?" Sam asked.

"Yes, he's a very passionate collector. And he inspired others. We had to kill those two wanna be film students, because, well, we had to kill you first, Sam. I put the theater in their name, then good old Detective Bailey would've just stumbled on it. But I didn't have to because, by golly, that Gale Weathers is one hell of a journalist. I built a tribute to my son. Which is why, this is where you have to die, Sam. Surrounded by all the things he loved the most." Bailey told her.