10 : Killer(s)

Ghostface started to take off his mask. We all watched. It was Ethan, he smiled as he looked at the girls. "Ta-da! Mindy was right. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean all I had to do to meet you, was room with a conceited, condescending alpha literally named Chad. Fuck, it felt good to kill him!" He then raised his mask that he was wearing. "This was your grandmother's, Sam." He pointed his knife at it. "Nancy Loomis. Really runs in the fucking family, doesn't it?" He said as he lowered both his knife and mask. "Speaking of family... wait for it. ...my name's not Ethan Landry," Bailey started laughing. Ethan then looked over at him. "Is it, Dad?" Bailey started laughing more.

"Dad?" Tara asked.

"Wait if it's you two then that leaves.." Sam said as he looks at the other by Bailey, and then to me. "Mindy... Y/n..?" She asked.

The 2nd ghosface took off their mask. It, surprise, surprise, was Quinn.

"Hey roomies." Quinn said. "You didn't see that one coming, did you?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah because you died!" Tara yelled.

"Kind of Didn't, though. It was a good way to get off the suspect list. Stab Gale Weathers, stab Mindy in the train. That sort of thing."

Bailey laughed as he pulled both of his kids side by side. "Yep, and I just made sure I was first on the scene. So I could make sure I could switch her body out with a fresh one. Little fake blood, a prosthetic. You'd be amazed at what a fake father can get away with."

The other three looked at me as I shook my head. Bailey then pointed at me. The girls turned and looked at me. I then took out my mask and fixed my hair. "Hi girlys." I said. "Mindy is a very smart woman. I mean bingooo, she got three right." I said smirking.

"Are you also Bailey's kid?" Tara asked.

"What me, no. Of course not. My real name isn't Y/n L/n. It's Y/N Macher." I told them smirking.

Sam & Tara looked at me shocked. "Wait, but your dad is dead. And his love interests are too."

"Oh you should see your faces. See, the thing is, my dad isn't dead." I said. "You know what's scarier than no motive? It's not revenge, or no motive. Actually it's something much more scarier. Killing for the fun of it. Thought I'd get that outta the way. " I then held up my mask. "I got my dad's masks. Killing does seem to run in the family, right Sam?"

"Fuck you!"

Me, Quinn, and Ethan started walking around the place. Quinn and Ethan walked up to the sides. "I got, Y/n's Macher's mask. Y/n Mom. Wasn't what I wanted, but close enough to my favorite. Same family and all."

(If you meed an explanation, it'll be right here after I post it. If it's not here, someone please comment and tell me)

Then Ethan put Nancy's Mask where he old outfit was. "That number four." Bailey said as he pointed to Ethan's/Nancy's mask. Then pointed to Quinn. "That's three." I smirked. "Two." He said pointing to the mask I had.

"Which leaves." He said as he pulled out Billy's mask. "Your father's." We all watched. "This is what we've been counting down to Sam."

Sam stared at it.

"I'm gonna need you to put it on." Bailey told her.

Sam knocked it out of his hand. "Fuck you!"

Ethan then cut Sam's arm. Sam held her arm and Tara pulled her back.

"Ooh!~"

"You stay the fuck away from her!" She screamed at him. I then followed where Quinn and Ethan were going.

"Come on."

"What? What is this? You did this as a family-friend?!" Sam yelled.

"Hell yeah, bitch! You should know better than anyone." Quinn said pointing her knife at Sam. After Quinn finished she stepped back.

"They're still not getting it."Ethan said.

"Look, I don't know what you believe, but I didn't commit those murders at Woodsboro. It wasn't me!" Sam told us.

"Oh we know that. Of course you didn't." Bailey told her as she looked at him. "You think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory? Come on. Who do you think started the rumors about you in the first place?" Bailey asked as he pointed to Quinn.

They then turned to her, as Quinn had her hand raise that held her knife. "Do you know how easy it was to turn Sam from the hero of Woodsboro into the villain? How easy it is to convince the world to believe in the worst of people rather than the best?" Quinn asked her as she pointed her knife at her.

"Because it's not enough to just kill someone these days. You have to assassinate their character first. So when Dad here "discovers" your horribly mutilated bodies..." Ethan went on about as me and Quinn stared at each and modded. Once he said bodies we did a stabbing motion to the girls. They backed up as Tara gasped.
"...posed with Sam wearing her father's mask, he'll say some poor dumb bastard read on the internet you're the real Ghostface. And took matters into their own deluded hands."

"Exactly! That's why it's the perfect alibi. And all the best lies, are based on the truth." Bailey said.