06 : Trap This Fvcker

The "Core 4" were all grieving or some shit. I was mad Sam & Tara got there at the time they did. I just wanted Gale fucking dead. I can't believe this ugh. It's so annoying. Anyways.

The core four were all standing around each other. I was standing by Ethan, who had his hands in his pockets. I was looking down at my hands as I played with them, I was bored at this point. My headphones were on and I was listening to a playlist I made that would help me be sad. Or, at least look sad. It's funny what music can do to you.

Then Danny came in. "Hey, Hey. I got here as fast as I could." Hm, I smell a new suspect. Danny and Sam shared eye contact. Oh, I just realized this, Sam & Sidney. Two main characters, the two S's.

"Did you?" Tara asked. Danny the looked at her, from there he glanced at everyone.

"I'm scared, you guys. I really don't wanna get hurt again." Mindy told everyone. Ouch, damn. Now I feel sort of bad. Too late to back out now though. I glanced at Ethan, was also glancing at me. I then quickly looked away.

"Neither Do I." Chad stated.

"I don't want you getting hurt again, either." Mindy told him, agreeing.

"I know," Chad said putting his head in her sister's shoulder. "I know." Tara then put her head on Mindy's other shoulder. Mindy then put her head on Tara's.

"So what do we do now?", Chad asked.

"Maybe he gets to win this time." Woah, woah. You're gonna give up? I- I'm stunned. Mindy, Chad, & Tara lift their heads up and looked at her.

"He wants to punish me." Sam told them, while standing up. Oh wait I told her that, I mean eh.

"Me." She said, nodding a bit. "So maybe I let him." She looked like she was about to cry. "I'll just give myself up. If this is what I have to do, to keep you safe, it's worth it." She told them.

"No we're not doing that, Sam. You went back to Woodsboro to protect me. Every single day, you make the decision to protect me. None of us would even be alive if it weren't for you. You have to let us protect you this time." Tara told her. Sam shook her head. Whatever I was gonna say, I'll never say it.

"No." Sam told her.

"Yes." Tara retorted back. "We're a team remember?"

"Actually, you're a family." Mindy told them.

Chad clapped. "Let's go! Core four." He held his hand in front of the other three. Tara put her hand on top of his

Danny out his hand there too. "Core what?"

"It's an us thing." Chad told him. Danny sighed and moved his hand.

Sam was looking at the core four hands ontop of each other's. "He's gonna keep going after us." Sam told them.

Ethan then spoke up, "Isn't there somewhere safe we can just hold up in?"

"No, he's just gonna keep finding us." Tara said as the core four removed their hands back.

Ethan sighed. "Great." My hand subconsciously moved towards Ethan's. He then looked at me. When I realized I moved my hand back. "Sorry." I whispered and put my headphones on trying to hide from reality.

I didn't hear what else they said from there. That until I felt a hand holding mine. I looked down and saw Ethan's sleeve. I then looked up at him. He gave me a small smile. I then smiled back a bit and held his hand. If Chad was still trusting Ethan, he probably would've brought attention to it and cheered him on. God, I just wish in another life it was different...

I then noticed Sam was calling someone so I took my headphones off and hung them around my neck.

"I'm getting my ass chewed out for not dropping the case and now you want me to do what?" Detective Bailey asked.

"We want to lure him into a secure location and lock him up." Tara told him. Oh great. This is just great.

"And then what?" Bailey asked sounded interesting.

"We execute him." Tara told him their plan. Yeah we're probably gonna die. Who knows we might get away with this, maybe not.

Bailey was quiet. Probably thinking of how this'll help us. By us I mean, me, Ethan, Quinn, and himself.

"Are you gonna help us?" Tara asked, his silence was obviously loud.

"Let's kill the son of a bitch." He told them. "Now I'm stuck here, but Gale gave us the key cards to the theater. It's got heavy surveillance and security cameras, but we can use that against him. I'll tell Kirby to meet you there, and I'll join you as soon as I can." He told them the plan.

"Got it." Tara said, as Bailey spoke up.

"And remember, travel in public. The more people around you, the less chance he has to take a shot at you before you get there." He told all of us.