How?

Jimin POV

As the sounds of footsteps approach Maria begins to crumble in my arms. I hold her tight and she begins to shake violently. "Angel? "Are you ok?" I ask her as the other begins to look at her with concern also, getting closer to us, to protect her from what is about to come out of the door. Joon takes an arm and places it infront of us, protecting us. Hobi stands on my side holding her head in his hands making her look at him, and Jin stands on my other side with a hand on my shoulder. Then we see the police drag a man out in handcuffs, holding him in a firm grip. Maria begins to scream as she sees him. She definitely knows who this man is. His eyes are bloodshot and wild like he is ready to kill and there runs blood down his arm. "you fucking slut, already having this many men in the palm of your hands huh? you are not getting rid of me this easily you hear me!?" he says as the police drags him further away roughly this time. my eyes go big as she falls more and more to the ground in my arms. holding tight on my jacket. "no no no no." is all that comes out of her. "Angel? my sweet angel. it's ok. i got you. he won't hurt you.'' I say as I rub her back as we fall back down on the ground again. "It's him. Jimin. its.. my ex.." she says as i gasp and look at Joon and a tear falls down my face. "How is that possible? how did he know where she was if she escaped?" Joon says walking back and forth. "Jin go grab some clothes for her, then meet us back at the cars. we will get her away from here asap." Hobi says. We help each other get her up since she is too weak to stand for herself right now being completely in shock, then we begin to walk slowly down to the cars. having to explain this to the other boys as well. "Some one should prepare the others." I say, looking from Joon to Hobi. "on it. Do you have her?" Joon says "yes, go." I said to him, "don't worry my angel. He won't be able to hurt you anymore.

Jin POV

i hurry up and take a bag that is in her closet, and put just enough clothes for tonight. If she needs more I will personally buy some for her. Let's get the hell out of here. I grabbed her toothbrush and hairbrush. other necessities. then take a quick detour to look in the kitchen. That is a lot of blood on that knife. but i better not touch anything. I take a picture of the photograph then quickly leave so the police can do their work. As I arrive at the car the other boys are fuming, tears in their eyes. but i notice that tae is unresponsive. "here quickly. Let's get out of here. no need to stay any longer. I didn't take much, I can always get her some new stuff tomorrow. I didn't want to meddle with evidence if he touched anything. but um princess, in the kitchen there was a knife. stuck down on a picture, blood everywhere. uhm i don't know if this is a good idea but does this mean anything to you?" I showed her the picture. "thats.. thats a picture of..." she says then looks down on her hands. "my dad." then cries, even though she didn't stop, my heart is filled with so much anger. How could he do this to her? "piece of shit." Tae says. "We all go in the cars and Tae is too distraught to drive so I do it. He sits with Maria, Jimin on the other side. None of them wanted to leave her for just a millisecond. It makes me happy that we are all so protective of her. she can stay with us for as long as she needs if it was up to me.