was it an accident or on purpose?

Maria POV

I have finally arrived in front of my brand new apartment. As I fumble with the keys I just got, I get a notification on my phone. I decided to check it after I put down my things. After I get in, I take a quick look around. It's a nice place with some furniture the previous owners left behind, but some of them will be replaced, as I want to get my own things and make it feel more like my kind of home, not somebody else's. After I checked everything I sat down on the couch and checked what my phone was buzzing about. It's some kind of news about BTS. I opened up the link and checked it out. it's an article about why they were holding in the middle of the road. Apparently according to this article it was sabotage to one of the wheels. What the hell are people thinking? Are they trying to kill them or just see them? not acceptable either way. I decided to look in the comment section of the article to see what others are writing about it. What is wrong with people these days, how could they do that? fuck off, fuck BTS, all kinds of comments, but one in particular catch my attention. i really hoped they would fucking die, maybe next time. my blood is boiling. here this stupid person sits and hides behind a screen and writes this bullshit. I can't help my fingers before I write under it. "Wow, you really are a miserable person aren't you? What is your problem anyway? maybe your girlfriend ditched you because nothing could ever compare to bts. they ae lifesavers and you soul needs fucking saving." as i press enter I notice I didn't put it as anonymous. fuck that, im not hiding. I put down my phone and began to unpack the few things I came here with. trying not to let it get to my head.

Joon POV

We have finally arrived back at our dorm, and some of us are going even further to see our families for a while or just go to our own apartment to get some peace and quiet after 7 months touring. and I am definitely one of those people right now. No matter how much I love my brothers, a person needs his own time. Since I am the only person without a drivers license, the driver will take me home after we have sorted out our stuff from the tour bus. After finally getting the last things out we are finally going away so I can take a breather. sitting and just waiting, I decided to pull out my phone. There apparently is already an article about the incident so I'll take a look. Some of the comments are quite basic, some sweet, some mean. but then there is one that stands out. Was this anonymous person really the one behind the trouble with the tour bus? wow. How low can you go? I check what people are writing under him and there is one that catches my attention. I look closer at the screen. "Wow, you really are a miserable person aren't you? What is your problem anyway? maybe your girlfriend ditched you because nothing could ever compare to bts. they ae lifesavers and you soul needs fucking saving." i see it is a girl writing it. what a fucking burn. I laugh a little at the comment then in the corner of my eye i see a picture of who wrote it. not anonymous. I clicked on the picture because it caught my attention. Wow, this girl is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. If Tae says he saw the most beautiful girl today then he must be lying, because I am looking at her right now. I smile for myself and take a screenshot of her profile, maybe that's weird but I don't care. if nobody sees it then how would anyone know anyway. I want to be able to find her again.