Episode 2: Resist

Start from the beginning

One day, as I was taking a little stroll on the bridge, I looked out into the water and thought I saw a shark. 'I wonder what a shark is doing in the river,' I questioned myself. Leaning closer to the edge to get a better view, I fell off the bridge and landed on two sixth graders.

"Holy shit," I looked around, oblivious of my current situation. "Hey, thanks for catching me! Well actually, maybe I should say breaking my fall."

I blinked a few times, making eye contact with a short haired brunette about my age.

"Woah, you look terrible," I pointed out. "Wait, is this a fight?"

The boys that were terrorizing this girl ran off. I stood up from the ground, brushing off my outfit.

"You're crazy for taking on a fight like that," I scolded the girl, walking to her.

"Wha- I didn't want to fight them, they were just lucky some random (h/c)-head came falling out of nowhere!"

I laughed, recognizing the girl from somewhere.

"Well, I should be thanking you right now," she smiled. "Hey, you're in my class, right?"

"Yeah," I cheered. "I think I saw you digging through the trash a few times-"

"I'm Katsume Rin!" the girl laughed, holding out her hand. "You are?"

She shook my hand so hard that I swear she was causing an earthquake.

"Jeez," I replied. "I'm (Y/n) (S/n)."

Rin let go of my hand, allowing me to stop my brain from rattling in my skull.

"Cool, that makes us friends now!" Rin celebrated.

I slowly blinked, then smiled. "Sure, we're friends now!"

-End of Flashback-

Katsume randomly got up and left the room without a word. I was not surprised when she returned with a box of brownie mix and my whole milk carton. This was a normal occurrence at our sleepovers.

I pulled out my two page Papa Smurf x Squidward fanfiction that was titled Blue Ink.

"Only two pages," she sneered. "Mine was three and it's a Ronald McDonald x Reader."

I gasped in shock.

"And get this," she proclaimed. "It's called The Whopper."

We giggled as I started to read first.

"'I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SPONGEBOB RUINING MY LIFE'. Squidward packed up his bags, tired of all his stupid laughs and games. Same with that dumb hunk Patrick. 'BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Squidward, where are you going?' SpongeBob asked. 'AWAY FROM YOU'. With that, Squidward released a buildup of ink, propelling himself to the surface into a small village."

"OMG YOU DID NOT!" the brunette bursted out laughing. "NOT THE INK!"

I laughed along too. If someone walked in on this, I think that I would actually cry. I took another spoonful of the weird brownie mixture as I continued reading my monstrosity.

"Squidward looked around this new world, as it was his new home. He turned around and saw a bunch of little blue people wearing white. 'What the-' Squidward muttered in confusion as he saw a little blue man in red with a beard approaching him. 'Welcome to Smurf Village handsome,' he flirted. Squidward blushed at this comment as his heart skipped a beat."

That story went on for way too long with me and Katsume giggling at all the random parts. The ending was... the worst part.

"'Papa Smurf,' Priest Smurf declared. 'Do you take Squidward Quincy Tentacles to be your husband in sickness and in health?' 'I do,' Papa Smurf smirked. 'Squidward, do you take Papa Smurf to be your husband in sickness and in health?' Squidward blushed in his red wedding dress. 'I do,' he shivered. 'I now pronounce you husband and-' 'WAIT! STOP THE WEDDING!" A familiar voice rang through the makeshift wedding venue. 'REMEMBER ME SQUIDWARD?' SpongeBob dropped to his knees. Squidward didn't actually want to marry Papa Smurf. After he moved away from Bikini Bottom, he realized what SpongeBob actually meant to him. 'S-Spongey,' Squidward whimpered. He tore off his wedding attire to reveal a short yellow dress. 'I knew that you would come save me one day,' he jumped into SpongeBob's arms as they kissed and rode off into the sunset on Mystery the Seahorse. They then lived happily ever after. The End."

"What the actual fuck," Katsume sighed in disappointment.

"I thought it was pretty good," I pouted.

"YEAH BUT HOW IS SPONGEBOB AND SQUIDWARD BREATHING ON LAND?"

"Magic?" I replied, uncertain of my answer.

Katsume shook her head and declared. "It's my turn now hehe."

"(Reader) was a single mom with a 4-year-old daughter. One day, she decided to treat her and her daughter to some McDonalds. The two ladies walked up to the counter to have their orders taken, surprisingly by Ronald McDonald himself. 'What would you like to order,' the clown smirked. 'I would like a 4-piece chicken nugget happy meal with chocolate milk, and a whopper for me,' she answered. 'Do you want that whopper with extra meat?' the clown suspiciously questioned. 'Does it cost extra?' she hesitantly inquired. 'No,' he uttered. 'It's on the house miss-?' '(Reader),' she filled in the blank for him. He smiled as she thanked him, paid and seated herself."

"What the hell?" Hina screeched.

"Yay! You're finally here!" Katsume and I screamed in unison.

"Yeah, I know but why are we talking about a clown giving a girl extra meat?"

"Shhhh," Katsume hushed. "Don't worry about it girly."

Hina sat down, frightened to hear what's next. She was more of a victim to the sleepovers, since she did not like writing stories.

"(Reader) dropped her kid off at the indoor playground as she waited for the food to come out. To her surprise, the bushy haired clown walked up to her. 'Hey, your food is in the back, but I need your help with something if you really want the extra meat.' 'Sure,' she naively exclaimed, 'it's the least I can do to get it for free.' -Time skip to the back.-

"I'm scared," Hina cried in my arms.

"I don't know how to feel right now," I cautioned. "I don't want to know what the whopper is.

Katsume evilly laughed as she continued.

"'This wasn't what I imagined when you said I was getting a real whopper,' she moaned as the clown slipped his hotdog in. 'Mhhhh' Ronald McDonald lusted. 'I'm lovin' it.'"

"NO, NO, NO!" I cried.

"YOU DID NOT ACTUALLY USE THE SLOGAN!" Hina continued.

Katsume smirked, "yes I did, deal with it."

"(Reader) actually started to lose it when he started to gag her with burger buns with sesame seeds. 'Nghh- faster Ronald-senpai,' (Reader) whimpered. Little did she realize, she was inhaling a little too much on the buns. A super-sized sesame seed traveled down her trachea and blocked her windpipe. As she was dying, gasping for air, Mr. McDonald realized that he made a mistake. He took one last glimpse of her lifeless body that he just degraded and ran out into the street. He was flattened like a mcgriddle by an oncoming bus of campers. And that, my friends, is how I became an orphan."

The three of us bursted out into laughter at the last sentence.

"OMG YOU DID NOT JUST TURN A SMUT STORY INTO YOUR TRAGIC BACKSTORY!" I cackled.

"Should I be crying now?" Hina questioned.

"YES!" Katsume screamed. "IT TOOK ME A WHOLE THREE HOURS TO WRITE THAT MASTERPIECE IN SCHOOL!"

"IN SCHOOL?" Hina and I laughed.

The rest of the sleepover was great, with us playing Just Dance, making cookies, and talking about random shit. It always made me wonder; what do guys think we do at sleepovers? I definitely don't think that they would guess fanfiction reading circles.