Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)

Start from the beginning

Sabine nodded. "She's in her room. Go on up love, you're always welcome." I smiled and thanked her. I went up to Marinette's room.

"Oh my gosh! What happened to Adrien?!" She helped me into her room and took a good look at him. "Two guys were..." I shut my eyes. I couldn't finish that sentence.

She put her hand on my face. "Don't worry, I know what you mean. Put him on my bed. I'll get us something to eat." She left the room and I took Adrien from my back and carried him bridal style up to Marinette's bed.

I laid him down. He looked so peaceful sleeping. I put my finger on his face and moved it around. Even when sleeping he's so beautiful and cute and just adorable.

"Who wants croissants?!" Marinette asked cheerfully. Adrien jolted awake. "Croissants?!" His mood changed. He's back to his happy self.

He climbed down the stairs and went right to Marinette and got some croissants. When he turned around his face was stuffed and he had two croissants in his hands.

I laughed. He was so cute. If I wasn't already in love with him I would fall for him right here and now. I watched him lovingly eat the croissants.

But then he was disturbed when the door was kicked open and my very pissed off sister barged in. "Who are the bastards that hurt my beautiful brother-in-law?!" Chloe came in after her and attempted to calm her down.

Obviously that didn't work. Rose was next and she noticed that Juleka was mad. A cheek kiss that came from Rose calmed her down.

Alya came after. Now the room was full of girls. At least until Nino and Miles came into the room. I climbed down and met up with Juleka. "I made sure they didn't do anything.." I whispered to her.

"Was he okay?" She whispered back. "Completely shaken up, but overall he was fine. I brought him here and Marinette's croissants got him back to normal." I pointed to Adrien still stuffing his face.

"All it takes is some delicious pastries and he's all good." She commented. "I want another rematch," Adrien spoke out of nowhere. He had just swallowed his croissants. "I need my revenge for how many times you beat me yesterday. You, me, Mario Kart, right here, right now," He challenged.

Marinette smiled. "You just don't give up, do you? Ready to get beated for the twenty-fifth time?" She smirked. I looked back and forth from Adrien to Marinette.

"Don't say how many times you beat me! I don't need a reminder." Adrien complained. He pouted. I smiled and slowly walked over to him.

He was still pouting, so I turned his chin towards me and gently kissed his pout away. At least, that's what I intended to do. When I pulled away his pout was replaced by a small smile.

"If you kiss my pouts away I should pout more often," I blinked repeatedly. "You don't need to pout for me to kiss you," I told him and he frowned.

Juleka tapped my shoulder, "I think he was trying to flirt with you," She informed me. Oh. I could hear Marinette trying to hold in her laughter.

"This is why I don't flirt." Adrien mumbled. "You don't have to flirt with me, but I can still flirt with you," His face turned red. That was me flirting with him. And it was a success.

"You're dating, you're flirting, when are you going to have-" Adrien immediately put a hand over Marinette's mouth. "Stop saying that so easily! I want to be able to walk thank you very much," I tilted my head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" It was like his entire body went red as a tomato. "N-nothing!" He snatched Marinette's hand and dragged her to the computer.

I was still confused. I could feel Juleka's smirk burning into the back of my neck. "I think Marinette was implying you two hurry up and have sex. And I think Adrien was saying he's very much a bottom and that you'd do him so hard he wouldn't be able to walk."