Ch.19 Demons In The Real World!

Start from the beginning

Note💡: Deceive means: to convince someone that something false is the truth, or to keep the truth hidden from someone for your own advantage.
.
.
.

Suddenly, she heard someone call out by her name, but she can't see him. She waited for him to say her name again, but she heard nothing. Two minutes, and she heard her name again. All of a sudden, she stood up and started looking around to see him, even when she tried to know the voice if it's familiar to her or not, but the answer was the last answer.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When she realized that she will go crazy, she turned back to go inside, but her feet refused to leave. The voice gets closer to her and started to be scary, and all that she's whispering it while she's closing her eyes with fear is his name.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Blaze, be here! Blaze, come, please! Blaze, please...! Blaze, please! " the winds stormed in front of her eyes for a few seconds and stopped, bringing something in front of her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There's someone in front of her and she feels his breath, but she's afraid to open her eyes and find her worst nightmares in front of her. " Don't be scared and open your eyes! " with a quiet and reassuring tone, he talked while he's holding her face. Her heart and body got shivered because of the touching, but she calmed down when she remembered how his hand is soft and warm.
.
.
.

Note💡: Shiver means: When people or animals shiver, they shake slightly because they feel cold, ill, or frightened.
.
.
.

She smiled with warm and a little happiness, but once she opened her eyes, she got shocked even she screamed as she fell down. " Hi, Thea!" The voice turned to be scary as same as the creature in front of her. A black body that ash get out of it, those firing ( red ) eyes light his skull up, the prominent and sharp teeth.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Quickly, he gone at the same time that her parents are running towards their daughter, who was on the sand and trembling, fearly. Her father carried her into his arms and hurried inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Of course, they forced on her to tell them what happened, but her answers were either nonsense lies or being silent. On the other side, Blaze suddenly put his hand on the heart in pain while he's walking around the town.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Sir! Are you okay? * Ace quickly grabbed him before he fall down.

* I don't think so! Uh... I feel there's someone keeps stabing me in my heart without stopping, Uuuuh!! * he talked while he's trying to not fall down, but the pain didn't stop, so he gave up and fell down.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ace carried him on his back and ran away for saving him. He was going back home, but he changed his mind and went to the lady of sadness and death. She was standing and leaning her hands on the office while she's staring into space forward, and anger was obvious on her face. A few minutes and she got surprised by Ace while he's carrying his mister, then he lay him on the sofa.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* What? What's happening?! * she got down of the little stairs and walked towards Blaze with stable walking, then she talked with worrying.

* I don't know what happened, my lady. We were fine until this happened. * Ace was worried about him, even his voice was shaking as he's talking.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She nodded with understanding while her arms were crossed across her chest, then she went inside a room with a black door. She spent three minutes there while Blaze's still feeling pain and a little bit unrealised what happens around him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She got out of there and brought a tiny glass with a dark blue liquid in it. She poured it in his mouth, and quickly, the pain disappeared.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Mr. Blaze! Sir! Sir, how are you feeling? * when Ace noticed he's stopped moaning of pain, he got closer to him and talked.

* A little bit better... Your sharp facial features makes me always confused about either you're angry of me or this is your real face. * he answered in low voice, then he turned his face to look at her, then he added.

* Where have you been the whole day? * she asked, then she went to fill her black mug with some of the coffee, which near to her bookcase.

* Doing my duties as usual. * he talked while he's getting up by his upper part of the body, confused about her dumb question.

* And the girl? * she took a sip of her coffee, then she looked at him and asked with anger on her face.

* Why are you asking? * he got up of the sofa, slowly and asked with the same anger.

* I'm just asking... Especially, you sent her to where she belongs. To her human world. * she sighed with a side smile, cynically, then she talked while she's moving the mug in circles. He gave her stares like " Tell me more. " and she did while she's walking to sit at her office.

* I sent her there for her safety. * the side smile and those stares at him, made him feel worry and a little fear, so he walked towards her and said.

* Actually... her safety is when she under your eyes... not when she be away from you. *

* Stop messing with my nerves and tell me is she okay or not!! * he had enough of her tone of voice that was pressing on his nerves. He yelled at her as he hit the office and ignored how much she could burn him at this moment.

* The demons are in the real world and... "Scar" reached to her. * quickly, she said, and the name that she mentioned made Blaze fall on the chair next to her office, in shock.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🌸 End of the chapter 🌸