Chapter Eleven

"let's just go to my house" I looked over to lauren who was driving to the hospital. She shook her head, stopping at the red light. "No, it looks bad you need to go to the hospital." I'm starting to get a bit annoyed by lauren. 

I opened the car door and hopped out, "I'll walk then" I mumbled before slamming the door shut. The house isnt far, maybe like a 10 minute walk or so. Isn't that bad.

--

"finally" I said to myself once i saw my house. I stopped midway, who's on the doorsteps? and why are there cars infront of the house? I squinted trying to see who was there but i couldn't see anything. I slowly walked up the steps. "hello?" I said waiting for the persons to look up. 

I smiled and sat down on the steps. "you okay?" I asked leaning my head on zayn's shoulder. I watched as his leg started shaking, "you probably hate me" he whispered, looking straight ahead, not making any eye contact. I softly turned his face towards me, giving him a light kiss. "I don't hate you" I smiled, "you just wanted to protect me right?" he nodded, standing up from the steps. "let's go inside, your parents are home by the way" he reached out his hand, helping me stand up. 

I bit the inside of my cheek nervous as to what they'd all say when they see my arm. 

I unlocked the door with my keys, finding everyone sitting on the couch. The started biting the inside of my cheek a bit harder, causing the taste of blood to fill my mouth. It's such a bad habit I do when i'm nervous. 

"oh my god, sweetie what happened?" my mother asked walking towards me. 

"It wa-" I stopped zayn before he could tell my mom it was his fault. "I accidentally fell at the bar, and yeah, this happened" 

"come, come" she brought me to the bathroom and wrapped the huge cut. "I've missed you" I said looking up at her. "Zayn's mother told me" she whispered shutting the door. "wh-what are you talking about?" I asked, biting on the inside of my cheek once again. "About staying with zayn so he could change and all of that. I know it'll be hard with all of the arguing and stuff but just try. Okay sweetie?" I nodded my head, before she kissed my forehead. I followed her into the living room, where zayn was sitting next to my father.

Wonder what they could be talking about?

He's probably saying something most fathers would say so no one would break there daughters heart. 

I took a seat next to zayn, leaning my head onto his shoulder. 

"Did perrie tell you?" my father asked looking towards Zayn and I. "Tell me what?" zayn asked a bit confused. I was a bit confused too, tell zayn what? 

"Perrie's auditioning for the x-factor in 3 months" He smiled at us. My heart started beating quickly, I didn't want zayn to know, if he did he would've tried talking me out of it. "why didn't you tell me this?" zayn looked at me. I couldn't tell if he was mad or not, his face showed no emotion. At all. 

Zayn stood up and walked towards the stair case. "come" he mouthed, walking straight up the stairs. "nice to have you guys back" I smiled at my parents before walking up the stairs. "why'd you tell him that? she didn't want to tell him" I heard my mother say. 

--

I rested my head on Zayn's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

 "are you awake perrie?" he whispered. I nodded, grabbing his hand. "Please don't forget about me when you become famous" 

I sat up to look at zayn. "Why would I? we're still going to be together aren't we?" I asked. "I don't know" he looked at me. Just a while ago he wanted to protect me, to stay with me. He wanted me to only be his. Now he doesn't know if we're going to stay together. "If you want to break up just say it, don't fucking say you dont know" I said starting to get a bit annoyed. 

"well then" he said standing up, and walking towards the door. "Guess it's over" he said before shutting the door. 

and just like that he's gone. 

--

I woke up the next morning in pain, and with the biggest headache ever. "what the fuck" I mumbled to myself. 

I reached over for my phone that was on the small table next to my bed. 

"From: Zayn: 

I hope you make it through the x-factor and I hope you meet someone special. 

btw thanks for everything xx"

I buried my face into my pillow remembering we'd broken up just a few hours ago. I tried holding back the tears, but I can't really complain, I basically told him to. 

----------------------------------------------

hi, sorry i took long to update.. tell me what you think? :)