I don't know why, but I chose to stay like that. I neither retracted his hands, nor pushed him away.

Why tf?

Inhaling a strong scent of strawberry, my body heated up. I couldn't meet his gaze, so I stared at the floor. The atmosphere was getting tenser, as only our synced heartbeats were audible.

His face came closer to mine, as his grip around my waist tightened. I quickly shut my eyes in response.

.
.
.

Hearing a chuckle, I felt his hot breath on my lips. Instead of the things I thought was gonna happen, it was just a joke.

Before I could open my eyes, I felt his nose touching mine. He started booping my nose with his. My heart was going to blast, if he did something further.

I didn't knew what was going to happen next.

Just then, I felt his lips softly grazing mine. He just kept playing with me, by brushing his lips purposely against mine.

He knew what he was doing.

But he didn't knew that, it fucking turned me on.

Opening my eyes slowly, I saw his lips grazing mine, as a small smirk played on his lips, teasing me. His wet hair falling on his forehead, water dripping down his chest, the strawberry scent, and him in the fucking robe.

I didn't knew what to do. I couldn't control myself. My mind wasn't helping me at this moment.

My urge to kiss him was increasing, and I was becoming uncontrollable and impatient. I gulped harshly.

Before I could think further, I smashed my lips on his, before shutting my eyes tightly.

Finally, I did what I wanted...

He was a bit shocked at first, but eventually closed his eyes as well. Feeling his soft lips under mine, and that freaking strawberry scent made me crazy.

Pulling the cloth of his robe, I kissed him passionately. I didn't felt to stop, even though I knew what I was doing. It felt so good at the moment, as I was completely lost in it.

The kiss became deeper, as his chest collided with mine. He wrapped both of his hands around my waist, and pulled me harshly.

The kiss eventually got aggressive and harsh, as I felt him expressing his anger or some type of stupid guilt in the kiss. Or maybe, it felt as if he wanted to kiss me bad from a long time.

Maybe these are just my theories...?

As we felt lack of oxygen, we pulled away, panting heavily. I diverted my gaze on the floor, as he stared into my eyes again, tilting his head.

No way, this man surely knows how to drive me crazy with his looks.

Clearing my throat, I pushed him slowly, and backed away.

Silence.

My eyes travelled to him slowly, as I noticed him brushing his hand through his wet hair and licking his lips seductively.

He had no freaking idea, how damn sexy he looked.

Just then, his eyes travelled to me. I quickly looked away, and bit my lips in embarrassment.

"Don't do that Y/n, or else I won't be able to control myself."

Fuck.

Letting out a deep breath, I sprinted towards the door, as my face turned red. I was speechless.

"I love strawberries too!"

I heard him shouting inside, as I shut the door quickly, letting out a sigh of relief. My face turned into a tomato, before I ran towards my room.

Locking the door, I jumped on my bed, burying my face into the pillow.

Fuck.

This.

Shit.

I kissed my boss.

I fucking kissed my boss!

Ahhh!

Kicking in the air, the kiss flashed infront of my eyes. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Freaking butterflies!?

Wait, am I having feel-

Just damn sleep!

Cooling myself, I pulled the blanket and made myself comfortable.

I broke up with Soobin already. So, there's nothing between us now. And I truly don't care about him now.

But to analyze, Taehyung was the one, who supported me a lot during my heartbreak. He brought me food, made me comfortable, took care of me, made me laugh as well, and fucking kissed me!

Ugh.

Licking my lips, I remembered the kiss again. My body totally smelled like his strawberry perfume.

And to note, he is a damn good kisser. His soft kissable lips, made me imagine stupid things. My face automatically turned into a sly grin.

Shaking off the thoughts, I was confused about few things.

Is he single?

And the most important,

I don't know why, but his lips felt familiar. His strawberry scent, and that kiss. Except the one at the dinner, which I don't remember, I think I have felt those lips before...

Many times...

But I can't remember.

Or maybe I'm just being delusional, and imagining things.

Letting out a sigh, I closed my eyes and slept, thinking how I will face him tomorrow.

God.