"Whatever you say, wukong".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Present Day~

The monkie hang were on flower fruit mountain in what used go be the baquent room of the great immortals but was abandoned.

"So, you're saying you unlocked a cursed scroll and were attacked by DBK, iron fan, spider queen, Nezha and some other demons you've never seen before?". Tang asked mk, we bring to make sure he heard all what he told them correctly.

The monkie not shook his index finger while his other hand was inside his new jacket pocket. "No. I'm sayin' we were attacked by ink versions of DBK, iron fan, spider queen and all those other ones you just said".

"And that monkey king was sucked into an ancient scroll that you found in his room full of junk". Mei added, having earning that part before she was slightly pushed by dandy with no patched on his shoulder like always.

"And now you're thinking Mr tang's gonna use his new found powers to free our mystic monkey, right?". He said, looking at his car while gesturing to the proud scholar.

"And, uh, if that amazing plan doesn't work?". Pigsy questioned, which offended tang.

"Hey!".

Mk laughed and waves them off. "Don't worry about it, guys. I figured this is just an other cheeky little adventure. If fighting lady bone demon was a marathon, this is like uh . . . A half marathon. Ideally less, ya know. Short sprint"

Min noticed the way how her boyfriend was sweating nervously and walked up to him. "You okay there, mk? YOU'RE acting really strange than usual".

"Yep!". He quickly repiled before darting off at the speed of light all the way to monkey king's junk room before he took a peek inside to make sure the coast was clear, which it was thankfully. "Okay, no ink demons". Be phew on relife before resting an elbow on his father figure's shoulder. "When we get monkey king out we're gonna look back and laugh. Oh, how we'll laugh".

The monkey boy began laughing nervously, which clearly was creeping pigsy out. Meanwhile, mei looked like she was in awe at the sight of the room.

"Whoa! Monkey king is . . . A hoarder". She whispered to min next to her who nodded in agreement with her arms crossed.

"You should've seen it when we were looking for the vase". She sweetdrops at the memory.

"Hey, I think I found the scroll". Sandy annoced, hold ing up said object, making mk's eyes widen in shock.

"Sandy, wait!".

Unfortunately, it was too late when the scroll rolled open and lightning suddenly struck as it began to glow. The buffed blue wall of quickly dropped it and backed away as it was releasing a puddle of ink. Immediately, ink worries emerged out of it, ready to attack just as Sandy got behind the shocked gang while min got defensive.

"Alight, tangy. You're up". Mei said, tossing tang foward.

"We're right being you of things get any worse, uncle tang". Min exclaimed, a little impressed as she watched her uncle a just hid glasses in a cool say and pointed at the ink wortiors.

"Give our mystic monkey back or you're gonna learn why they call me Mr tang". Tang yelled, getting on a stance as he tries to use his powers, which didn't go as expected.

"Anytime now!". Pigsy yelled, seeing as nothing was happening before turn looked at him with a nervous grin.

"Give it a minute". Tang then jumped back in fear when a giant ink version of the great monk appeared.