Chapter 7-Cured

I don't own PJO or HoO, sadly. Rick Riordan does.

(Very short! Sorry!)

Swearing

Percy's PoV

Back at camp, Annabeth and I are sitting around the campfire, laughing and talking. We sadly missed capture the flag, but the s'mores made up for it.

"How does it feel to be cured?" Annabeth asked me, as she leaned on my shoulder, yawning.

I hesitate. "It feels...good. But it also feels kind of weird, as if a part of me is missing."

"Do you remember when they did the ritual, there was pink, blue and purple mist." She states, "What do you think that the purple smoke was for?"

"I don't know," I admit. "Pink and blue I get, but purple I don't."

"Let's just ignore that for now. Let's enjoy this night." Annabeth says. We hug each other, staring at the fire, hearing the cracking of it, and watching the embers float up into the sky.

Nothing can ruin this moment.

Eros's PoV

Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit-

"Eros, what is it?" Aphrodite asks as she watches me pacing in the room.

"I messed up! I messed up really badly!" I groan, banging my head against the wall.

"It couldn't have been that bad...right?" She says, sipping on some coffee she somehow got.

I look at her, with a 'it-was-that-bad' face. Her eyes widen. "You didn't..."

"I did..." I glumly say.

Percy's PoV

Once the campfire was over, Annabeth and I said our good nights, and I headed over to my cabin. As I sit on my bed, something doesn't feel right.

I feel the urge to look at my body, so I do (WITH MY CLOTHES ON). As I look in the mirror, a voice in my head nags me, 'You're not a boy! You're not a boy!' I get the feeling that it's right, as I feel like I'm not comfortable with the way people address me. I definitely don't wanna be a girl...but why am I feeling like I'm not male?

"Why am I thinking like this...?" I ask myself aloud.

I experiment in my head. 'Not a girl...not a boy...purple smoke...' My eyes widen as I come to my conclusion. And I know that it's right.

"ANNABETH!!!"

Hehe...you thought this would be the end, didn't you? Well NO WAY JOSE! No book of mine is gonna be less than 10 chapters (unless it's a one shot)! 

So get ready, for part 2 of this book!

Laurel OUT!