The evening, Mrs. Weasley seemed more lively than usual.

"I thought of having a little party instead of a dinner at the table," she said to Cassi, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, and Ginny as they entered the room.

Sirius, Lupin, Tonks, and Kingsley Shacklebolt were already there, and Mad-Eye Moody arrived, thumping his wooden leg. Soon after, a beautiful woman appeared.

Cassi froze for a moment, then Tonks exclaimed, "Mum!" and got up to hug her.

Andromeda

Cassi thought, still mesmerized.

"Welcome, Mrs. Tonks," she managed to recover and assume her manners.

The woman stood there, staring at her for a long moment. Until Tonks nudged her, and she snapped out of her daze.

"Hello," she said in a sigh. "Andromeda Tonks, pleased to meet you."

"Cassiopeia Gaunt Black, the pleasure is mine," Cassi accepted the hand to give a firm shake, and just like with Narcissa, she felt an electric current, but this one was different. It was like a flame.

Andromeda seemed stunned for a moment until she finally let go of Cassi's hands.

"You've done a good job with this place," she said softly.

"Thank you," Cassi said awkwardly, not knowing what to do with herself. She had never felt this way except with Narcissa.

"Andromeda, come, come and sit with us," Molly called. "Have a drink. In fact, we're having a little celebration..." she said, gesturing towards the red banner.

"The fourth prefect in the family!" she said affectionately, messing up Ron's hair.

"Prefect, eh?" Andromeda smiled. "Well, congratulations."

Ron looked quite red. "Thank you, Mrs. Tonks."

(...)

Mrs. Weasley was in such a good mood that she didn't even complain about Mundungus being brought along; the wizard was wearing a long coat that seemed oddly bulky in unlikely places and didn't accept the offer to take it off and store it with Moody's traveling cloak.

"Well, I think the occasion calls for a toast," Mr. Weasley said after everyone had served themselves drinks.

He raised his goblet. "To Ron and Hermione, the new prefects of Gryffindor!"

The two boys smiled as everyone raised their glasses and then applauded.

"And to Cassiopeia, for kicking the snakes of Slytherin," he raised it again for another toast, and soon everyone laughed and applauded.
"It's more like playing with the snakes," Fred joked.

"She already has two pets," George chimed in playfully. "And I'm not talking about Malfoy and Parkinson."

Andromeda seemed shocked for a moment before smiling at her.