Tom|2 Daddy's good girl 💋

PART 2 BECAUSE I LOVE YALL

3rd person pov

A couple days later y/n's parent went out of town so she was home alone waiting for Tom to get home from his brothers house,Who y/ns has met a few times.Y/n was horny and just wanted some d-....never mind.

"Finally!"Y/n said throwing her hands in the as she saw Tom's car pulled up to his house.Y/n ran outside quickly right after Tom got inside. "Daddy?"Y/n smirked. "In my room."Tom yelled,making y/n run upstairs. "Hi daddy" "hey baby"Tom said walking over to y/n and kissing her.That turned into a make out.Tom laid on his bed brining y/n with him.

Next thing you know y/n and Tom were both naked still making out.Tom's hands roamed around y/n's body until he found her hips.Y/n pulled away.She was sitting naked right above Toms perfect cock. "Ride me."Tom demanded .Y/n was shocked at what he said, it turned her on so much she was speechless starting right at him. "Come on baby girl ride me." "Okay daddy." Y/n lifted herself up while Tom moved his hard cock right below y/n's entrance.

Y/n slowly started to go down on tom's cock making both of them groan.Y/n moved around a little bit not going up and down just doing circling motions. "Baby ride me come on."Tom said "mkay"Y/n nodded as she started to go up and down slowly. "Uhhuh"Y/n moaned.After a few seconds Y/n started to go faster. "Oh-fuck yea!"Y/n moaned.Tom moaned at y/ns facials expressions he loved them. "Good girl...ride daddy's cock just like the good girl you are."Tom groaned.Y/n put her hands under her boobs throwing her head back. "I'm-daddy's-go-good girl-oh...yesyesyes!" "Fuck riding daddy's cock so good-gonna make daddy cum baby," Tom moaned out. "Want daddy to cum in your pretty pussy? Such a pretty-p-pussy...." "Yes!-daddy-please..please-cum inside-oh fuck! my pussy!"Y/n moaned as she clenched around Tom.

The neighbors could definitely hear them but did they give a fuck? Hell no. "Oh-daddy-I'm cu-cumming!"Y/n screamed as she came all over Toms dick. "Good girl cumming for daddy-now it's my turn.Tom lived himself up as he started to pound y/n. "OH-Fuck!"Y/n moaned "oh-shit I'm cumming"Tom whimpered as he came all in y/n's pussy.They were both out of breath. "I love you Tom" Y/n said laying on Tom's stomach his cock still inside of y/n. "I love,you too."

WHAT DO WE THINK?!?🤭
MAKE SURE TO COMMENTS REQUEST LOVE YOU!