Tom|1 "the kids are sleeping-."💋

3rd person

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO LOOK OVER YOU WILL KNOW WHY WHEN YOURE DONE READING 🫶🏽

"Good night babies love you."Y/n smiled as she started to closing the door. "Good night mama" "good night" They twins said as Y/n closed the door.Y/n walked to her and toms room. "The kids in bed?"Tom said as Y/n into the door.Y/n hummed and nodded her head going to lay down.Before y/n could get in bed Tom ran over to her and wrapped his arms around y/ns waist.

He started to place kisses all over y/ns neck.Y/n laughed. "I love you."Tom mumbled on y/ns neck.Tom threw y/n onto the bed making her giggle as he got on top of Y/n attacking her neck with his lips.Y/n whimpered as Tom nibbled on her neck.Y/ns arms met toms abs "Tom-the kids are sleeping...."Y/n moaned out trying to keep quiet. "Yeah?"He said looking at y/n and smirking.He kissed y/ns lip before taking off her shirt.Y/n bare chest showing to her husband.

Tom kissed y/ns lips then her chest,down to her belly then he stopped staring y/n in the eye right above her pussy. "Let me taste your sweetness,love?" Y/n whimpered. "Mhmm"y/n moaned. "Yeah? I know you want me to," He smirked. "Lets take these off yeah?" Y/n nodded eggar,making Tom grin. "That's right gonna lick and pound this pussy" Tom knew what he was doing. "Yes"Y/n moaned.Tom got up taking off his boxers. "Love your hips for me love."Tom said helping y/n take off her panties. "Fuck"

Toms finger met y/n wet folds. "So wet for me babe."That made y/n moan loudly,she quickly covered her mouth. "They're sleeping love it's okay let me hear you." Y/n did not want their 3 and 6 year old hearing them having sex.not at all,yeah they didn't know what it was at all but y/n didn't care.without a warning Tom shoved his tip into y/n making her gasp.Tom chuckled not giving a fuck if the kids heard them.Tom shoved his cock all the way into y/ns sensitive pussy. "Oh god fuck!"Y/n moaned.Tom started to ram into y/n fast in hard. "Fuck you're so tight and warm." Tom then stopped after a few seconds and pulling out,that made y/n mad. "Why!"Y/n groaned. "New position love."Tom laughed.

Y/ns legs in air and Tom in the middle of her pounding her cunt.Tom loved rough sex he loved to pound y/n and her senseless and for y/n she loved it. "Yes yes- oh fuck! Tom right there-right there!"Y/n moaned loudly,not loud enough for the kids to hear.Tom was confused the kids room was a across from their room not to far but not to close. "Yeah? You like when I fuck you like this,huh god..."Tom moaned "oh fuck-Tom-Baby! I'm about to cum oh shit shit shit!" "Oh babe-you know I love-fuck,ya know I love hearing that," Y/n couldn't even function she was loving this they haven't had sex in like a month,That was way to long for them. "Cum all over my cook love-oh god."Skin slapping,moans and groans was what filled the room.

Y/n came all over Tom cock that didn't stop him.he pounded her filling her up with his warm cum. "Fuck....I love seeing you like this all full of me."Tom smirked. "Good because I love when You fill me."Y/n smirked pulling Tom into her as they made out.Tom slowly thrusting in and out of y/n  while they made out making her moan into his mouth.they both shot up as they heard little knocks on their door. "Fuck- Tom! I told you."Y/n said "it's fine and you liked it anyway here cover yourself I'll open the door."Tom said getting up his cock slid right out of y/n making her whimper.Tom quickly but his boxers back on opening the door "hi dada mama"their 3 year old son walked in. "Hi bubs,what's wrong?"Y/n said softly. "I can't sleep"He said. "Okay you can sleep with me and daddy"y/n smiled,Tom groaned in announcing.Tom loved his kids but he just wanted to have some alone time with y/n.

"Otay I go get my teddie" he said running down the hall to his room.y/n quickly got out of bed putting her clothes back on. "Come on babes we weren't finished?"Tom said watching y/n get dressed just wait till he goes to sleep we can get in the tub"Y/n smirked. "Fine."Tom crossed his arms like a baby. "I bat"He said running to the bed laughing. "Bedtime bedtime bedtime!"He said excitedly" "mhm bed time"Tom said as y/n and him got into bed.

OKAY YOURE PROBABLY LIKE WTFFF I WAS GONNA MAKE IT A FULL PART BUT MY COUSIN IS SLEEPING OVER AND WANTS TO KEEP BEING A NOISE BITCH THAT WHY I COULDNT LOOK OVER IT EITHER,SO ILL MAKE 2 TOMORROW LOVE YOU 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽