Tom|2 "the kids are asleep-."💋

WTF GUYS MY WHOLE STORY DELETED FOR NO REASON. IT WAS SO SMUTTY AND SO MUCH LONGE THEN THIS.IM SO MAD 😭😭
I DIDNT LOOK OVER SORRY
BEFORE WE START CAN WE ADMIRE THIS PICTURE OF TOM😩😩

I'm screaming,creaming,crying,jumping;moaning OMGGGGGG OKAY THATS ENOUGH .... I hope Enjoy babes😭

3rd person pov

Y/n,Tom and their little boy slept.Well not y/n and Tom they both thought that the other was sleeping.It's been 30 minutes their bed wasn't that big so y/n and Tom didn't have any room because their child kept moving everywhere. "You up love?"Tom whispered. "Mhm"Y/n mumbled. "Good! Let's go."Tom said excitedly and getting up. "Tom" Tom was already opening their bathroom door.He looked back and nodded.Y/n lifted  up the blankets,Nicholas had his hands wrapped around his moms hips. "God-just get up slowly."Tom whispered.

Y/n nodded getting up slowly. "Where you going mama?"Nicholas mumbled into the pillow. "I'm-going to get water okay? Go to sleep mama will be back,okay?"
He nodded and went back to bed.Y/n smiled as Nicholas looked so comfortable.
Tom graded y/ns wrist taking her into their bathroom.Tom turned the water on.

Y/n smirked taking off her panties and shirt. "Okay-waters on..."Tom looked at his wife who was already naked and ready. "You're so naughty."Tom said going behind y/n wrapping his hands around her waist. "That's what I love about you"That made y/n just wanna fall into her knees and suck Toms cock like the nasty slut for him she is.(🤭)Tom started to leave love bits all over Y/n's neck.Y/n couldn't take it she just wanted to get fucked senseless.

"What do you need me for, baby?"tom said disconnected his lips from y/ns neck.
Toms hands gripping at Y/ns hips. "Come on grt in the Tub love." "There we ago," Tom grunts "Fuckin' take it. It's yours."Mhmmm"Y/n jumped on toms cock making him go deeper. "Fuck-tom yes!"Y/n moaned wanting more and more and more and more- let me shut tf up🤗.

"Oh shit..y/n I'm cumming.'Tom moaned. "Me-too fuck!" Y/n and Tom finished. "I hope you don't think we're done."

WTFF WATTPAD