Tom| 1 pregnant 🌹

3rd person pov

    "Oh..god.."Y/n said looking at the pregnancy test in her hands,It was positive.
Y/n is 16 and pregnant yeah she wants kids but...not until she was at least in her 20s.The only thing that was flowing her mind was, how am I gonna tell my mom and dad,oh my god Tom he's not gonna like this he always said how he didn't want kids for a while while.

Y/n didnt know what to do,or who to go to.wait bill.Bill was y/ns best friend in the whole wide world.Y/n wiped the tears from her eyes and got up from the bathroom. "Hi y/n mom said that dinners almost ready."Y/ns dad said as Y/n walked downstairs. "Okay well..I'm going over Tom and bills house so I guess I'll be home later." "Oh okay be safe."

Y/n knocked on the door. "Y/n hey!"Bill said opening the door giving y/n a quick hug that y/n took. "What's wrong?"Bill said after pulling away from the hug.Bills words mad Y/n wanna cry even more. "Let's go in my room,yeah?"Bill said,he hated seeing Y/n like this that was his best friend.Y/n nodded following bill to his room.
Y/n sat on Bills bed,Bill sat right next to Y/n, "okay y/n telling me what's wrong?"Bill said rubbing y/ns back.

Y/n wiped her tears out of her eyes and taking out the pregnancy test out of her pocket showing it to Bill. "Im-pregnant."Y/n said. "Oh-wow congratulations."Bill smiled. "Oh hey come on y/n what's the problem?" "Bill me and Tom are only 16 and 17 and Tom is probably gonna leave me!"Y/n said crying harder. "No he won't y/n,I know Tom;Yeah he says he DOSENT want kids for a while but You and him did it..so"Bill said trying to cheer up Y/n.

"And haven't you always wanted kids! You've always said you wanted 1 or 2 since we were little!"Bill said trying to cheer y/n up. "Yeah,I've always wanted to be a mommy"Y/n said laughing. "Yeah! Now you get to and im always here for you."Bill said,Y/n gave bill a big long hug. "Is tom home?"Y/n said still hugging bill. "No but you can wait for him,He should be home in a hour or 2 but I do have to leave in about 30 minutes." "Okay"

Bill left after 30 minutes leaving Y/n alone in the kaulitzs house.She waited 4 hours for Tom.Bill and Toms mom even came home. "Hi y/n waiting for Tom and bill?"she said smiling "yep!"Y/n smiled at the women. "Okay I'm so tired so I'm going to go to sleep When Tom and bill come home tell them?"Y/n nodded watching Tom and bills mom go upstairs. I'll just tell Tom tomorrow. Y/n told herself. As Y/n opened the door Tom was their. "Oh...y/n."Tom said.Y/n looked over to see a girl. "Who's this?"Y/n said.no please. "I'm Toms girlfriend...who are you?"The girl said tilting her head to the side.

"Girlfriend?!? What! I thought you change!"Y/n said. "I-.""NO-don't even- make up some bullshit lie!"Y/n said crying. "Y'know what-?"Y/n said digging in her jacket pocket." "IM PREGNANT WITH OUR BABY-IVE BEEN WAITING ALMOST 4 FUCKING HOURS-FOR...FOR YOU..."Y/n said angrily. "No-." Tom tried to speak. "FUCK YOU AND YOU'RE STUPID SLUT GIRLFRIEND." Y/n said pushing past them running home crying.

part 2 tomorrow
WANNA KNOW THE FUNNY THING I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS A HAPPY CHEERFUL ONESHOT BUT I WANTED TO DO A TWIST 😜
SEND IN REQUEST!
LOVE YOU🫶🏽