Tom|older 💋

3rd person pov

"Fuck-I'm about to c-um d-daddy!"y/n moaned getting pounded by Tom. "Cum princes-Fuck you're so tight."Tom groaned stretching y/n out even more.Y/n and Tom had been fucking y/ns brains out of 3 hours and just hanging. "Oh god-f-fuck I'm cum-uha ima cum!"
And that's what y/n did she came all over Toms cock. "Fuck..."Tom said out of breath. "I've never gotten fuck..In the backseat of a car.."y/n chuckled giving Tom a kiss while he button up he's shirt.

Y/ns stepdad just married her new stepmother.She was so mad at her stepdad for marrying another woman. First her mother,then some other chick and then this one.A lot of people ask why she doesn't just live with her mom.But her mom ran out on her after she married Steve,Tokio's old manger.

"God I love you."Tom said giving kisses all around y/ns body. "I love you too."y/n smiled. "Let's get dressed and get back to the wedding before someone notices we're gone." "Okay." Y/n put her dress back on fixing her hair that Tom was pulling in a few minutes ago. They both get out of the car quickly going separate ways so no one is suspicious. "Y/NNNNN!"dunk bill says giving y/n a hug. "where's tomm? I can't find him?" Oh-um I don't know."  "Ohh okay we'll come onnnn come party withhh me!" Bill says bringing y/n over to where everyone was.y/n and Tom winked at each other.Y/ns know Tom her whole life having a crush on him forever. Y/n kissed Tom not thinking but he liked it and he wasn't thinking and kissed her back but they both didn't care.

The after party was fun y/n with bill and Tom with some friends. "Sooo y/n you got a boyfriend,huuhhh."bill laughed. "Welll uncle bill I'm seeing one guy." Y/n has always called bill uncle well everyone gustva,Georg,bill and even Tom.well not anymore. "Ooo well if he ever hurts you him gonna kick his ass.."bill said we both started laughing. "I know he won't..well he's not my boyfriend but I hope one day." y/n replied starting at Tom. "Woowww okay he should ask you,you guys seem serious." "Mhm!" "Well I'm going to bed. Good uncle bill." Y/n said giving him a hug. "Good night!!" Y/n went upstairs to her room taking a shower and getting in bed.

Y/n looked at the ceiling bored. As she heard her door open. "Hi princess." Y/n looked to see Tom,she smiled while tom shut the door. "Hi!" Y/n ran up to him giving him a hug. They started to make out tom grabbed y/n by her ass and going to sit on her bed. Y/n started to straddle his lap making him groan. "Take your shirt off."Tom said dominant.Y/n quickly took off her shirt not wasting any time.Tom started to kiss all over y/ns chest making her whimper. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard and watch my cum spill out of you."Tom smirked giving y/n a kiss before they got interrupted. "TOM COME TRY THIS CHEESECAKE." "Damnit!" Tom groaned in frustration. "I'll be back." Tom winked getting up and leaving. "Fuck..."

SOO HOW DID YALL LIKE THIS??!??
NO SPELL CHECK SORRY
PUT REQUEST IN THE COMMENTS!