Bill and tom|bestfriends💋

🤭🤭🤭
BTW WHEN ANYTHING SLANTED THATS MEANS Y/N OR SOMEONE THINKING
TYSM FOR THE REQUEST!

3rd person pov

"Hey y/n it's Tom my moms out of town so me and bill are throwing a party at 8,o'clock be there,love you see ya"Y/n listened to they voicemail.It was 7 o'clock. "Oh SHIT I GOTTA GET READY"y/n said running up the stairs and going straight into her room.Y/n picked out a white lacy croptop to go on top of her white bra and a short black skirt to match her panties. "Perfect"Y/n smiled at herself in the mirror. "Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS!"y/ns mom yelled. "OKAY"

"What's up?"y/n said going to the kitchen. "I'm going out with some friends-where are you going dressed like that." Y/ns mom said "tom and bills for dinner."y/n lied. "Oh okay want me to drive you? "Nope Bills gonna-uh pick me up..yeah"Y/n was walking. "Oh okay I gotta leave right now."y/ns mom said going over to the door and putting her jacket on. "Okay love you"y/n smiled at her mom. "Love you be safe"her mom said before leaving.

Y/n ran back upstairs putting on a little blush,mascara and lipgloss and went on.Y/n didn't leave that far form Tom and Bill only about 15 minutes away.When y/n finally got at the house people were everywhere.outside,inside
Cars all the way down the street. "WOW" Tom and bill really knew how to throw a party.Y/n walked in only smelling alcohol and weed. "Y/n! Hey" Bill came running up to y/n. "Hi bill!"y/m said giving bill a big hug god he smells amazing. "Where's Tom?"y/n said pulling away. "Oh he is in the backyard probably making out with a whore" Bill laughed. Of course. "Well let's go see him!" Y/n said trying to hide her anger. "Yeah..yeah" bill put his arm around y/ns waist making her bite her lip trying to hide her whimper.

"Tom y/ns here!" Bill shouted from the porch. Tom wasn't kissing a girl he was just sitting in a beach chair with a beer in his hand. "Y/n!"tom said getting up. "I'm glad you got my message"he chuckled giving y/n a hug. Fuck they both smell so good. "Let's goooo"tom said taking y/ns hand Bill following.Tom,Bill;Y/n danced,talked and they both made y/n have a little of alcohol,They just were having a great time.It's been about 4 hours of the 3 best friends of they time of their life together as always.

They were now just sitting on the living room couch.Tom and Bill a little drunk....okay maybe just little bit more then a little drunk,okay they were like drunk but not drunk drunk like they could function and walk. "Oh my god don't even get me started"y/n laughed. "Really? So you don't remember in 4th grade you fucking busted your ass  when on you fell of a huge ass rock"Tom and bill started laughing."I remember that yeah"Bill laughed taking a sip of his beer. "woahhh okay,well bill  do you remember when your pants ripped in P.E OHHH and Tom remember when pissed your pants!"y/n said laughing her ass off. "HEYYY I was in 2nd grade!"Tom said. After they 3 started laughing Bill placed his hands on y/ns thigh. Her eyes widen feeling horny like a slut shit,stop y/n they're your best friends "ay Y/n,bill let's go to my room? Music to damn loud."Y/n and bill nodded.Bill took his hand off y/ns thigh making her wine slightly.

The 3 bestfriends went up to toms room. "Finally I can hear you" Tom said laying on his bed. "Yeah" y/n chuckled sitting next to Tom. "Well what do you guys wanna do?"bill said,Tom sat up. "I don't know"y/n smiled.The two boys looked at each other smirking and nodded,Y/n looked at them they were planning something.
Bill sat on the bed next to y/n and started to rub her left thigh then Tom rubbed her right thigh. "What..are you guys doi-." Y/n got cut off by Bill connecting their lips.Toms hand went under Y/n skirt rubbing her panties.Bill bit Y/ns lip making y/n moan into his mouth.

Tom moved Y/ns hair away from her face showing her neck.Tom started to leave love bites all over y/ns neck. Bill and Tom pulled away from y/ns lips;neck. "Fuck we've wanted to do this with you forever."Tom said kissing y/n. "Me too"y/n smiled. Tom and Bill got up. "Let's take this pretty skirt off huh?"Bill groaned grtti g on his knees.Tom pushed y/n on the bed so she was laying down. Bill got back up dragging his hands all around y/ns thighs. "Butt up pretty"bill said.

Bill And Tom took all of y/ns clothes on,She was left in nothing just laying on her back on Toms bed Watching the two take their clothes off. "You're both so sexy God..."y/n moaned.The 2 boys got on the bed. "Your gonna suck my dick while Bill fucks your brains out,Kay?"Tom groaned into y/ns ear earring nodd.Tom sat on the bed man spreading.Y/n ass in the air it was like a display for Bill a s ducking loved. That. "Suck my dick baby"Tom said.Y/n started to pump Toms cock in her hand making eye contact with him while Bill played with y/ns folds.Bill finally slid into y/n. "So tight"Bill groaned,Thrusting slowly into y/ns perfect Pussy.Y/n put Toms beautiful cock inside of her mouth.

Bill started to thrusting into y/n faster making her moan around Toms dick. "Mhm suck a girl good sucking my cock like this" Tom moaned. "Shut up Tom."Bill said.Y n moaned on Toms dick making her vibrate on him.Bill started pounding y/ns perfect cunt making her clench around him. "Oh baby...i know you gotta cum,cum on my cock mhm."Bill moaned throwing his head back.Tom grabbed a fist full of y/n hair and face fucking her.Tears rolled down her face,Y/n was about to cum.Without a warning Tom cummed into y/ns mouth.Toms cum spilling out of Y/ns open mouth. "Swallow"Bill hit y/ns g spot. "Fuck- bill!" Y/n said after swallowing Toms cum.

"Oh fuck-shit!-im-im cumming!"Y/n whimper with pleasure as she came all over Bills dick.Y/n started to pump Tom in her hand Ss Bill kept pounding her. "I CANT T-TAKE IT OH FUCK!" Y/n screamed good thing the music was loud as fuck. Bill came in y/ns over simulated pussy.Tom and bill got out of bed.I laid on my back closing my eyes

Y/ns pov

I then felt hands in my hips. I looked down to see Tom in the middle of my legs.Tom then flicked his fingers in my wet pussy making me whimper.Tom started flicking his tongue on my cunt a few times. "Fuckk" I moaned watching Toms every move. He then started to go faster,making my hips buck but Tom put them right down with his hands.he then moved one of his hands on one of my thick thighs massaging it.

A few minutes later I was a moaning mess Tom tonnage was amazing it felt so good in my pussy, my head went in the pillow making my eyes roll back "mm..you taste so good" Tom mumbled making it feel so much better from the vibration. Oh and his hot breath hitting the right spot making me wanna cum on the spot. "Yes!...shit"I moaned out,while I came. Tom then licked it right up "amazing.." I said out of breath.

SOO 3 SOME HOW DID YALL LIKE IT?

SEND IN REQUEST 🫶🏽🫶🏽
ONLY PROOFED READ ONCE SORRY