12

"Sooo which one should I wear," Zenai asked Alaiya and Jayden holding up two shirts.

Jayden wasn't paying any attention to the girl considering she had been at this for an hour. And Alaiya stared at the girl with a bored look on her face.

Zenai stared at the two waiting for an answer, "helloooo y'all supposed to be helping me pick a outfit" she said with an attitude.

She walked over to her bed and sat down with a groan, ignoring the clothes that were all over the bed.

"Ion even knows why you goin out with him, he ugly as fuck." Alaiya shrugged. Zenai turned and looked at the girl with a confused look on her face.

"you was just excited, what happened?"

Jayden, who was sitting at Zenai's desk looked up from his phone, noticing the tension in the room

He got up from the chair and walked to the bed picking up a black puffer vest, gray hoodie, and black leggings from the bed. " put this on" he said and showed Zenai the outfit.

"With those"he continued and pointed to some gray new balances by her wall.

Zenai jumped off the bed with a smile on her face snatching the clothes out of his hands and giving him a quick hug before going into the bathroom to shower.

Jayden fixed the glasses on his face, looking at Alaiya." what you muggin'
the air fa?" he laughed.

"shut yo ass up" She got off the bed and left the room.

'the fuck wrong wit ha' Jayden thought.
...

Almost an hour later Zenai came out of the bathroom with the outfit and jewelry on.

"Where alaiya at?" she asked putting on the new balances. Jayden shrugged and got off the bed. "She left earlier, "he told the girl and she just looked at him and shook her head

" she been being weird since last night," she said with disappointment laced in her voice.

"you good, come on," Jayden said wrapping his arm around Zenai and pulling her out of the room.

...
Jayden was dropping Zenai off at the location Tyler had sent her because she didn't feel like driving.

"I'm not finna be driving you everywhere," he told the girl. She laughed and said," ion care I got a car".

They continued to joke around and laugh until they got to the location. Zenai thanked Jayden and got out of the car.

"Why this nigga got me at Dave and Buster's? "

...
The outfit

Let me know if y'all see any mistakes