9

...

After sitting upstairs for about 40 minutes on her phone Zenai decided wake Tyler up to go back down to the party.

"Tyler" she said in his ear shaking him. He hummed, sitting up slowly. "Come downstairs with me" Not waiting for a response she grabbed his arm pulling him off the bed.

He stumbled as Zenai pulled him out of the room. Tyler rubbed his eyes so he could see clearly. When they got to the staircase they began to hear 'Love Drought' by Beyonce playing. Most of the people that were there before were gone and some were still dancing to whatever music was playing.

Zenai's put her hand in Tyler's, dragging him downstairs ready to dance to one of her favorite songs. Tyler looked down at their hands in shock while Zenai paid no attention to the boy.

Zenai started whining her hips slowly to the song once they were downstairs and Tyler got behind her dancing with her. The two danced together until the song was over unaware of the person staring at them in jealousy.

When the song was over Tyler and Zenai went to go sit down on the nearest couch. On the couch they saw Justin and Alaiya on each other, Of Course with a blunt in hand. 

Tyler dapped up Justin 'this her?' he mouthed pointing discreetly at Alaiya Justin nodded laughing at Tyler.

"Sooo what yall was doing upstairs?" An drunk Alaiya asked with a smirk on her face while Zenai sat down next to her. Zenai looked at her confused,"nothin what you mean".

Alaiya gave Zenai a look making the girl laugh. Tyler looked at the girls with a confused look on his face. "They be talkin with they eyes and shit." Justin told Tyler also looking at the girls.

"We aint do shit upstairs cause he was sleep." Zenai laughed.

"you must wanted to do sum"

Zenai looked at Tyler while he took a hit from the blunt Justin gave him. "Like what" she asked him. He blew the smoke out before he answered, "you know what" His voice was raspy because of the weed.

After hearing that Zenai felt like everyone in the room got quiet.  A blush came across the girls face for the second time that night making Alaiya and Justin laugh quietly. She decided to change the subject before her whole face was red.

"Where Jay at?" Zenai pretended to look around the crowded room. Alaiya laughed at her friend "I saw him ova there earlier" she slurred as she got up. "Come on best" she continued and pulled Zenai with her to the kitchen.