5

Imani walked into her room dropping all of her bags she got from the mall on the floor and jumped on her bed. She groaned slowly closing her eyes since she was tired from all of the walking she did today.

Deciding that she didn't want to go to sleep she sat up taking her shoes off and took her phone out of her back pocket. She went to Instagram which was not unusual considering she was basically addicted, when she got a text from an unsaved number.

(678-543-6552)

yo, dis zion

Zenai

heyy

Jayden🤡

you tryna hangout a'sum ?

Zenai

naww ion know you fr.🧐

Jayden🤡

spwm zai 😐

Zenai

alr alr you can come to my house.

witcho sassy ass 😂

Jayden
jus send me the lo...

*Zenai Started Sharing Location*

...

Zenai got up from her bed to take shower with a smile on her face. After she got out of the shower she did her night routine and by the time she was done it was almost ten o'clock.

She was on her bed scrolling through TikTok and eating sour patch kids. She was almost done with the candy when she heard the doorbell ring. She jumped out of her bed excited to see her childhood friend.

"who is it?!"Zenai heard her mom yell from the kitchen which was close to the front door. "I'll get it momma" She told her mom.

When Zenai got to the door she let out a breath to get rid of some of the excitement she was feeling. She opened the door, and she was met with Jayden. He was wearing an olive green niketech with a black shirt under with some forces.

"hey ma" Jayden said and brought Zenai into a hug. She hugged him back and was going to reply but she was interrupted by her mom's voice, "who was it Nai?" She yelled again. Zenai rolled her eyes smiling and dragged Jayden in the kitchen by his wrist.

He laughed slightly and continued to stare at the girls ass while she took him to the kitchen. "you betta not be looking at my ass either." Zenai said not looking at him. He just chuckled and reached down to grab it slightly while she still held his wrist.

She jumped surprised at the contact and turned her head to look back at him, "Ima beat yo ass when we get in my room."

"ma you remember Jayden?" Zenai asked her mom when they got in the kitchen already knowing the answer because of how much Her and Jayden were together as kids. Her mom gasped and walked over to Jayden giving him a hug. She continued to ask him as many question that came to mind and didn't mind.

Zenai was getting tired of all the questions even though she wasn't the one answering them. So she grabbed Jaydens wrist again. "We finna go to my room now ma. bye" She said ."Keep that door open nai!" Her mom said knowing the girl would close it anyway.

Jayden laughed walking close behind Zenai.

When they were in her room she closed the door behind them. Zenai sat down on her bed while Jayden walked to her bed slowly looking around her room. She waited until Jayden sat down on the bed before she started sending semi hard punches to anywhere on his body. He reacted quickly by picking her up making her let out a small high pitch scream. "put me down negro" Zenai said still punching him.

"chill out then"   Jayden laughed but she continued to move around for a few minutes while Jayden held onto her. She let out a sigh, tired from all the movement she was doing so Jayden put her back on the bed.

She scooted back on her bed opening her nightstand drawer after and pulling out a small bag of weed. "you wanna smoke?" she asked the boy in front of her in which he just nodded and got on her bed.

...

An hour later Jayden had somehow ended up between Zenais legs snoring after they smoked had got to catch up while she played in his hair. She watched the movie they had put on her tv with hooded eyes but eventually got bored of it and picked up her phone to post on her story.

...

xozenaii's story

.

.

...

Dont worry yall zai and tyler gon meet soon

and tell me bout any mistakes yall see in this.