2

Zenai Pov

...

I woke up to my ringing, groaning slightly at the brightness of my room i grabbed my phone on my nightstand. Seeing that it was my best friend Alaiya I answered it. "Girl what" I said with an attitude sitting up.

"Damn ion get no good morning or nun" she said with the same attitude. Laughing a lil bit I said, "my bad what you want ". Getting out of my bed I walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth.

"um what you got goin on with luh tyler ?"alaiya asked me. I mugged my phone and grabbed my toothbrush putting toothpaste on it. "what you mean?" I asked her beginning to brush my teeth.

"I saw he was in yo comments and on your live" I squinted my eyes listening to what she was saying, "and when yall get together can you put me on with his friend justin?"I spit the toothpaste out in the sink laughing after.

"what's funny?" she asked sounding genuinely confused. I rinsed my toothbrush off and spit the water I had in my mouth out. "Me and Luh tyler are not gon get together" I told her 

She just hummed at me like she usually did when she didn't believe me."But I'm finna get in the shower, you tryna go to the mall with me later?" I asked her to change the topic. "sure just let me know when you ready" She told me. "alright bye" I said hanging up.

...

Omniscient pov

"yo this girl bad as fuck" Tyler said scrolling through Zenai's Instagram post stopping for a second to look over at Justin. The two boys were sitting at the pool at Tyler's house talking about whatever and rolling blunts. "who?" Justin replied getting up to look at Tyler's phone."This girl I just started following" 

Tyler turned his phone around for Justin to see. "eh she look ok" Justin said shrugging his shoulders walking into the house. Tyler jumped out of his seat to following Justin in the house. "The fuck you mean 'she look ok' nigga she fine as hell".

He wasn't lying, To Tyler Zenai was the prettiest girl he had seen since he was thirteen. Sure, he had been in relationships but none of the girls were as pretty as her. But he didn't really know the girl and because of that justin thought he was a feen.

Justin turned around and looked at Tyler "aww Tyler got a crush" Justin dragged laughing but started running when he saw Tyler running towards him. "you thought that shit was funny huh" Tyler asked chasing Justin around the kitchen.

A couple minutes after that Justin stopped running and put his hands on his knees to catch his breath, when he looked up he saw tyler walking towards him also being out of breath."you got it nigga damn." 

Tyler laughed at Justin grabbing two water bottles out of the fridge and throwing one at Justin. "pack yo clothes my manager said we gotta go to LA for one of my shows" Tyler said and Justin just walked to his room to pack.

...

Tell me yall opinions and make sure to vote