| page 11 of my love |

Start from the beginning

"of course, i should've known." i chuckle as he wraps his arm around me.

"i swear thomas and newt belong together, then newt dies" he rants as we watch the campfire scene. (stop spoiling it liam 😡)

"noo, dont remind me, ill cry again." i whine.

"oh also, i forgot to ask, how did you mum take the whole party thing?" i ask.

"well she was all like 'my liam would never, i raised him right' , so i told her i went to the party but didnt drink so i could drive home." liam explains.

"that is such a lie, you drank a whole bottle." i laugh.

"shhh" he hushes.

"excuse me- dont shush me-" i dramatically gasp.

"if your the reason i get caught, i will literally slap you" liam warns, flicking my forehead.

"you wouldnt, not to me." i mock, snuggling up into him.

"fine, you got me." he smiles, resting his head ontop of mine.

-

liam's POV

"have you guys seen drew yet?" i ask.

right now me, henry and jake are at the lockers talking, although jake hasnt tuned into the conversation, which is odd.

he's been zoning out a lot, and whenever someone walked past us, he'd immediately check, as if her were looking for someone.

"no, i dont think hes coming today." henry replies, reaching into his locker to grab a book.

"he hasnt replied to any of my texts." jake adds, staring at his phone.

henry gets off his tiptoes and turns to me with a worried expression, before walking over to jake.

"it'll be fine jake, im sure hes coming any minute- oh, there he is!" henry exclaims, pointing out into the hallway.

jake immediately turns around.

drew was walking down the hall, hands in his pockets.

he looked odd though.

he had dark eye bags under his eyes, he was pale, and his eyes were red and puffy, as if he had been crying.

jake takes notice to this straight away, and rushes over to drew.

me and liam glance at eachother, and decide its best to watch from afar.

well, we would, but drew and liam end up walking out of sight.

well this sucks

-

jake's POV

as soon as i see drew looking like that, i rush over to him.

"drew! whats wrong? did something happen?" i panic, placing a hand on his shoulder as he walks.

no response.

"drew?" i ask, a bit stern.

he continues to walk while not answering.

i look at his face to try and read his expression, but its blank.

"drew!" i yell, stepping infront of him and grabbing his wrist.

he looks up at me.

"we're breaking up jake." he says coldly, walking past me, shoving my shoulder in the process.

i just stand there in shock.

what?

__________________
820 words

a bit of a short chapter cuz i just went back to school, and of course on the first day back they give us 2 assignments, one being art 😍😍😍

hehejjdndheueidjd

happy reading hermosa <3