Chpt 18.

AHHHHHH ITS MY SWEET BABY BOIIIII AAWWW LOOOK AT HIIIIIMMMM!!!!!

Ahem anyways sorry that i took so long to update but im getting multiple chapters out for yall, also daki and rui aren't really in charecter for this book

Muzans pov:

It was the perfect timing. For me and y/n, not so much that family but i couldn't care less about them. They were all weak humans with no purpose. Simple minded pests.

But i did get a few things, i found a cloth to wrape it up in so i could carry them easier for y/n. I tried to hurry as i dudnt want to give her cold food but i couldn't rush with the sun out, theres too many posible casualties.

Time skip brought to you by the hundreds of spiders rui definitely brought into the fortress~

I was walking back to our chambers wgen i heard singing. It was absolutely beutiful, and it was surly from y/n as she was the only one allowed down here. So i simply stopped infront if my door to keep listening.

I slowly walked in hoping she doesn't notice me, she was sitting down on the bed facing away from the door. I simply stood there just listening to her. Its times like these where i feel total serenity. A moment of pure bliss.

Then as her song came to an end i sat next to her on the bed. she wasn't aware, too obsorbed in her melody to relise. Then she ended the sweet tune and went to move over a bit more but jumped when her hand touched mine.

"AHHH!"

i let out a small chuckle

"its alright, its only me. No need to worry"

"mm hello muzan, how much of that did you hear"

"not alot but enough to wonder why you'd hide such a wonderful talent from me"

"i-it's not that wonderful."

"mhm, well I'll let you beleive that, but i brought you food"

There was a small smile on my face as she calmed down, but still had blush from embarrassment.

"thank you for all this, your far too kind to me"

"theres no need to thank me, vut you should eat before it gets cold. I'll lead you to the table if you want"

She simply nodded her gead and smiled as she let ne grab her hand, i was sure to be gentle as i guided her to the table as i set down the food.

Another time skip, sorry

No ones pov:
Muzan was now walking though the halls with y/n, leading her to the room to meet up with daki and rui. As they reached the door, they walked in to rui being suffocated by one of daki's hugs.

Then the two demons stoppsd to look at the ones who just entered. It was silent for a second before she quickly ran up to the girl pulled her away from muzan and started squealing in excitement

"AAHHHHIMSOOHAPPYTOMEETYOU FINALLY THERES ANOTHER GIRL HERE!!!EEEE"

"daki calm down"-r

"dont crush her"-m

"u-um he-hello there"-u

"im sorry master, i didnt mean to"-d

"its alright, this is y/n"

"y/n, we're going to be bestfriends got it?"-d

"reallym ok i guess"-u

She was holding the hand that didn't have her cane, happy to have met another girl after being here, surrounded by a bunch if men, it gets really lonely. And annoying.

"i hope you dont hurt her. Rui, im trusting you to make sure of that"-m

"alright"-r

"i have business to attend to, good day"-m

And with that he walked out of the room, leaving y/n to they're care.

"we have alot of time and alot to talk about, i think he'll be gone for a few hours at the least."-d

You giggled at ger enthusiasm, before realising you haven't talked to rui yet.

"right lets go sit down then shall we?"-u

"yeah, rui c'mon"-r

And then the three if you sat down, and just talked. After a while rui ended up laying your lap and messing with your hand again while daki messed with your hair, you all talked about the most random things, it was mainly you and daki but rui stepped in a couple times.

You enjoyed this thoroughly, it was quite calming to say the least. You never really had fruends growing up since most people stayed away from you cause if your sister. She scared everyone away, but now you had daki. The two of you were already good friends in just a few hours.

"rui is quite possibly the most adorable thing ever"-d

"yes, he is indeed"-u

"i'd like to steal him from his family and keep him to myself"-d

There were plenty of comments from you two, similar to these. After a comment rui made, the two of you started to gush on the kid giving reasons why you love him or think he's adorable. He was just sitting there, his hands covering his face in embarrassment as he continued to lay on your lap.

Eventually you three ended up leaning against tge wall, well mostly you since you had your legs streched out with rui laying his head on them, and daki was hugging your arm amd leaning on your shoulder. All three of you were asleep, you were tired out from talking for hours at a time.

3rd pov:
Doma was draging akaza along with him for almost and hour now. He was trying to find the sorce of the human blood he smelt, he knew he was making progress since the scent was geting stonger. Akaza didn't necessarily want to be apart of this but he thought that is it was the girl that broke his jaw, she would possibly injure him aagin.

He wanted to see it.

"I KNOW WE'RE GETTING CLOSE! C'MON I CANT WAIT TO TASTE SOME OF THAT BLOOD"

"if its tge human from last time then she's goung to beat you"

"no, because im prepared this time. I know she'll try to slap me again and im not gonna let it happen"

Akaza responded with a simple scoff. Doma was correct, They're getting closer. He had been opening every door they past just to see if it held the blood he craved. And after a few more doors and he was in another hallway, he found them.

He bust through the door yelling loudly as his search finally ended.

"I FOUND YOU!! NOW TO TASTE SOME OF THAT BLOOD!"

everyone was a bit shocked in the moment. Rui didn't expect to see any upoer moons besides daki, he was alos woken up. Daki thought doma would have been told to stay away, she didnt think akaza would be here either.

You were woken up after forgeting you were with the two by your sides, you also remembered his voice from the last time you met. He didnt expect rui or daki to be here, let alone cuddling up to you wgen they could have been feasting on your blood by now.

Akaza didn't expect anything to hapoen. He didnt think doma would find you, ge didnt think daki or rui would be here and he didnt understand that they were sleeping.

Everyones confused. Yay.

"hmm whats going on here?"-dm

A/n
Sorry for the multiple cliff hangers at the ends, lol but anyways thanks for reading this and im going to post this but by the time you read it, i could either be working on the next chapter that second ir it could be done, i have no clue.

1287 words