Busy markets. chpt 1

Yall so i forgot to mention that your 23 now, and the peice of cloth over your eye is red unless you wanna change that then just imagin it says the color you want or whatever and you've got a walking cane so you dont like trip or something so thats important in this as well. This is also probably gonna be cring :)

Your pov:
You and your sister where walking, well rushing through the crowd of your busy village's market. You where already late for dinner from losing track of time with your sister's friend but this just made it worse. Your sister had your wrist in her hand with a tight grip to make sure not to lose you.

Then some people got in the way and you ended up being pushed away from her as she lost grip on you, what a wonderful place for a blind bitch to get lost. A busy marcket place with all sorts of yelling and noises and things to trip over.

Fun .

So now there you where a clueless blind girl in a big market place at night , you tried to get to the side lines where people don't go cause it doesn't lead a you where usefull. After like eight minutes of trying to get through all the these people you make it really close but then as you where walking over there, some one was running really fast, yelling at a friend guessing by the way they where jokeing with each other. But when he pushed you, you ended up raming into sombody and dropping both the two of you and your cane. completely helpless you were.

" OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO-"

He cut you off in the middle of the sentence

"why are you apologizing?"
"w- what?"

"that man pushed you didn't he? Its not like it was your fault you fell into me"

"oh i - well i pulled you down with me so i thought that i should- uhh"

At this point you where more paying attention to finding your cane but stumbled upon his fedora instead. He was already standing by now and went to offer you a hand to get up( like the gentleman he his) but seeing as you cant see you didnt grab it only makeing him more confused then before. He was confused from watching you look for your cane, which he didnt know you needed it and he didnt see it since it was behind him.

"can you see with that blindfold on?"

"oh um im actually blind, i wear it because people think it looks creepy without it and they like to ask questions i dont like to answer "

Now you where just sitting there trying to pay attention to the conversation with all the loud background sounds. You had his fedora in your hands, well you didnt know what it was, but he didnt notice either.

"Would you show me?"

You two where now both almost at eye level (hes like 5'10 so). You where pretty hesitant about it but slowly untied your blindfold and took it off and opened your eyes(eyes, eyelids idfk) scared if he would make a coment about how gross it looks, or the fact that you couldnt see the disgust on his face, since its just two holes in your face. Well that disgust wasn't there, he's seen far worse then that.

hes done worse then that.

"i dont see whats so creepy about it, whats your name miss?"

By now you completely forgot about your cane and he forgot about his fedora. You didnt relise but you where blushing from that, your familey were the only ones who didnt mind it.

"thanks, um im y/n l/n, may i know yours?"

"my what a nice name....."
'i sould not do this'

"mine is"

'WHAT AM I DOING'

"its muzan"

"oh thats a lovly name, its a pleasure to meet you muzan"

You stuck out your hand when Suddenly you where grabed and yanked away from your conversation

" C'MON Y/N WE DONT HAVE TIME TO MAKE FRIENDS, WE'RE LATE FOR DINNER AND THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH US!"

You where pulled away from the man named muzan, by your panting sister,
and with that she pulled you back into the crowd cluching your wrist tightly as to not lose you again,
While you where holding very tightly to the fabricated item you found. You two where almost out of the market and there where alot less people there.

"mikasa, what am i holding?"

She stoped holding your wrist as tightly and simply held your hand. She stopped to look at what was in your hand.
"i think you took that guys hat"

"oh really? we should return it then"

"no. We dont know who he is, or where he is anymore, he most likely walked away from where we were. You could just throw it away when we get home."

Muzans pov
The women i was talking to showed me her eyes, or rather where they would be. I didnt find it gross or anything seeing as ive seen and done so much worse.

"i dont see anything creepy about them. Whats your bame miss?"

She started to blush a bit. I assumed she was rarely told that.

"thanks, um im y/n l/n, may i know yours?"

"my what a nice name....."
'i sould not do this'

"mine is-"

'WHAT AM I DOING'
"its muzan"

"oh thats a lovly name its a pleasure to meet you muzan"

She said it with the brightest smile and she stuck out her hand when her wrist was grabed and yanked away from our conversation

" C'MON Y/N WE DONT HAVE TIME TO MAKE FRIENDS, WE'RE LATE FOR DINNER AND THEIR NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY!"

And with that she was pulled away by another girl, she seemed angry that we where talking, and out of breath as if she was running.

After we started talking i completely forgot what i was supposed to be doing here, which i never did.
Then as i was turning around to continue the way i was going i stepped on a white cane.

'so thats what she was doing'

i thought as i picked it up.

'what am i doing just leave' i started to follow the smell of her blood to give it back. '
.
.
.
I had been following them for a few minutes now but by the time i found her house the sun was starting to rise. I didnt have time to give it to her in person so i simply set it on their porch knocked and started walking into an ally so if they opened the door they wouldnt see me. Then it hit me.

"where did my fedora go?"

i looked back to her house then the direction to the mackets from where we came.

"oh well"

A/N
Yo whats up, im surprised you read this. Its gonna take me a while to get this done yay. So im not sure where this is gonna go so we're both clueless, sorry 🥲

1202 words