Chpt 15.

Hello everyone, im so fucking sorry for not posting for like a month, but i wrote like 7 whole ass chapters and tried posting one and shit didnt work. Had to fix my damn phone and all 7 new chpts got deleted- almost fucking cried- so now my dumbass has to re-write a whole bunch of drama.

Its also 12:20 pm at the time i started re-writing this lol

Tw :mentions of death and killing ig

No ones pov:
eventually muzan did have to get, much to his dislike, and meet with the upper moons on their progress with the hashira. Soon you felt him begin to lift his head off your stomach, almost missing the cold feeling it brought.

"hm what time is it muzan?"

"well its near midnight and i dearly apologize but i must cut our time short, i have a meeting to attend."

"oh- was i keeping you? Im so sorry i didn't kno-"

"no its fine i made the choice to stay with you on my own darling, besides i honestly wish i could just stay here with you but it is rather important"

Blushing at the new nickname he's given you, you sit up slighty and politely place your hands in your lap. As he starts to get ready.

"wait meeting? What kind of meeting, do you have an actual job or is this demon related?"

He chuckled a bit.

"yes its demon related, i have to keep the ones closest to me in power in check and make sure their killing who their suposed to."

"oh, interesting"

"i do apologize if tge topuc of death is unsettling to you-"

"no no its fine. Im more ok with it now that ive thought about the whole situation your all put in."

"our situation?"

"um yes, you all kill people for food. I luke to think about it being luke gow we kill animals for food and how animals kill for food, do you get it?"

"im not necessarily conneting tgese dots your laying out here. Would you care to elaborate?"

"alright well i like to think of you all as humans, since you were all humans to begin with. But your not so different from us. We kill for food, you kill for food. You eat humans to survie which causes fear the same way humans scare animals when we kill them.

Sure your physical and maby even mental abilities are alot stronger then humans but that doesnt make you a monster like people say."

He just stood there in place, shocked from your answer. He never would have expected that kind of answer from you, especially with what you've gone through anf your past with demons.

A demon took her eyes from her, probably the most important thing to her next to her heart. At such a young age as well, and with what happened to her family. Most people would grow to hate demons even more after that.

"how can you- be so kind. Even thou a demon once attacked you, he stole your sight which is probably one of the most important things you could have lost yet you dont feel resentment for demons?"

"well yeah he did hurt me and my family, and i will never forgive him for that and i know not to trust alot of demons since most of them are like that, but i know there are demons who wont cause me harm."

"really now, and who would that be?"

"you ofcourse. Along with rui, even if it was simply from your orders he still semmed to like me enough to where ge wouldn't hurt me."

"is that so. Well i must get going soon but i had a kimono prepared for you, its next to you there, uh do you n-need any um h-help or -"

"u-um no i can get it by myself, its fine"

"uh good ok um- i will see you later then"

"ok, dont get too stressed. I can tell these make you rather angry."

"m-mhm right, I'll keep that in mind then"

And with that he left. She could tell that she was alone in the room now. So she started to get into her new kimono.

 So she started to get into her new kimono

(it'll make sense in a bit :] )

You could feel embroidery in the soft Fabric. You felt all over the sleeves to try and get a picture in your head. It felt like .....spider webbs.

It reminded you of rui, now that you thought about it, what were you to do today?

With dadd- i mean muzan
Muzans pov:

I didn't want to leave y/n. I especially didn't want her to get bored while this meeting went on, god knows how long they can get with this group, but its too dangerous here. especially with her blood.

'i wonder how she'll look in that kimono.'

Im very thankful rui was willing to give me soare kimonos for her. Luckly he had some in a design for decades ago, he changed it recently to the blue and red. Its a bit simple but i think it looks nice.

And then i heard doma and immediately my mood had been shattered. It also sounded like daki and akaza yelling. I didnt relize how long it had taken me to walk til i was practically stoped.

They haven't noticed me yet. God their yelling is insufferabl- wait are they talking about y/n?

"so there was really A girl here? And i didn't get to meet her? Finally im not alone anymore!"

Daki always did hate being the only women here. I suppose she would be aloud to meet her, i highly dought shd would eat her only female companion.

"yeah she broke doma's jaw too. It looked way to easy"

"pfft did she really break your jaw doma?!"

She burst into a fit of laughter at this. What on earth are they talking about? His jaw? Y/n? She broke it? What?

(yall its officially 1:00am)

Thats when akaza noticed me standing there. He instanly bowed down, the others following him knowing what it ment.

Then out of no where before i got the chance to speak doma lifted his head up so fast it could have givin him wip lash.

"master why do you smell like the human girl from yesterday?!"

A/N
God damn im nit gonna sleep tonight.
A yways i hope this was a good chapter for you guys, once again im really ssorry for the huge time gape between posts but its like 1:o5 in tge morning at the time im posting this.

Bye bye hope you enjoyed.

1115 words