Chapter One: Rebirth?

The morning sun shines into the room through the window sill screen, Feng Chuo wakes up from a sleep as usual, but he finds something strange happened.

  The room in front of him was obviously not the one he lay down in last night.

  The Feng family is a well-known large group in the entire Huaguo, and Feng Chuo was in power when he was young. In order to handle affairs conveniently, he moved out of his home early in his life and moved to live in a complex house he bought himself in the urban area.

  Although because of his precocity, the decoration styles of the two rooms are similar, but there is one thing that is absolutely different, which made Feng Chuo doubt immediately.

  That is, there should be high-rise buildings outside the window, with bright lights at night, instead of the green trees and the fragrance of birds and flowers as it is now, which is the only scenery in his manor.

  Feng Chuo got up from the bed all of a sudden, walked to the window sill, and looked down, there were servants watering the precious flowers and plants in the flower beds, it really was his old house.

  Feng Chuo walked towards the standing mirror in the room again, the person in the mirror was indeed him, but he looked much younger.

  After he came to power, the Feng family became more calm and pretentious. He was definitely not the youthful person he is now.

  Could it be that he was reborn?

  Feng Chuo frowned.

  Feng Chuo picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table, and with great difficulty remembered the password he had used a few years ago, and then turned on the mobile phone.

  Looking at the year, month, and date on the phone, Feng Chuo was even more sure that he might really have encountered a rebirth that only existed in novels. In 2013, this was obviously the year when he was eighteen and went to college.

  After confirming this fact, Feng Chuo immediately relaxed. It's just that I don't understand it in my heart. He is not someone who has any regrets to make up for. After the birth of the proud son of heaven, his name is known all over the country after he took power smoothly. Why did he return to the age of eighteen?

  He has experienced too many major events, and the year of eighteen is not special.

  Looking around his room, Feng Chuo felt a little out of place, the room in front of him seemed a little different from what he remembered.

  There seems to be a few more little things.

  For example, when he was holding the phone, Feng Chuo couldn't remember what the bracelet next to the phone and what looked like a box of plasters were.

  Maybe it's because his memory is too long.

  Feng Chuo thought so.

  At this moment, there was a knock on the door outside, and the butler's voice sounded.

  "Master, breakfast is ready, do you want to get up and eat?"

  This was Uncle Zhong's voice, and he could still hear it when he returned home a few years later, so Feng Chuo replied, not unfamiliar at all, "Okay Uncle Zhong, I'll come down right away."

  There was nothing to see that he had experienced the incredible thing of being reborn just a few minutes ago.

  After changing clothes and washing up and going downstairs, the servants in the restaurant have already prepared breakfast.