Hope vs Despair: The Ultimate Hope

Note: Her clothes as the mastermind are shown in her execution, so sorry about that.

Now then, who will win the final battle? Hope or Despair? 

Mafuyu: Fufu, its time, for the ultimate battle! Hope vs Despairs. Now you figure it out, let me further explain on what happened.

Minori: You mean more information on what Kanade and Honami said.

Nene: But guess what, we have more information.

Nene: Lets go back in time to explain what happened. Back then, you were all filled with hope and joy! But that was just the worst. Everyone eventually enjoying themselves and you were all having the time of your lives!

Mafuyu: But that didn't last you see. It was because as you can see right here on the screen above, an unfolding event then appeared and then hammered soul-crushing despair to all of humanity. The biggest, most awful, most tragic event in all of human history all to human mankind, The Tragedy. All too soon, the peace that was once placed had soon come to an end.

Nene: Plus, as you can imagine and see, the school was a no exception. It lead to the extermination and the distinction of the students in the academy.

Ena: What are you even?

Mafuyu: Hm?

Ichika: Its like, I don't even know you anymore.

Shiho: The most tragic event in human history and mankind, we know it was caused by the "Ultimate Despair"....

Rui: It was because of the former Ultimate despair the Despairful 6. 

Akito: Hold on a second, were you the former despair's, second in command.

Mafuyu:...

Mafuyu: That's right! I took our former leaders place, after their death.

Kohane: Was this an organization? Some kind of angry mob? An incredibly motivated family?

Mafuyu: If I had to describe it...

Nene: It happened to be none of them. More of a ideological thing.

Mafuyu: You see, despair is contagious, like its almost like a natural phenomenon that is taking over the world. So everyone, happens to be capable of it. So the world is now in despair, thanks to the despairful 6.

Nene: So in other words, if you see despair as an enemy, then your enemy is the world itself! This was just a tangent matter anyway. So it was unrelated by the matter of hands.

Mafuyu: Back to the story... Hopes peak then took so much damage. And the outside world was already at its death mark. That is until the leader of the future foundation came face to face with the former leader of Ultimate despair. So they fought, yet our dear leader had lost and was killed.

Nene: Even if some were still in despair that couldn't be helped. After the catastrophic event, we found out that there were still people who still had hope during the event. Those people were you guys! You guys were the ultimate survivors, if I'm not mistaken.

Mafuyu: Now then pay attention, this is gonna be said only once. The building was then abandon, and you fell right into our trap!

Ichika: I remember now. There was a part of our memories that we completely forgot! Saki asked us to explore an abandoned building.

Kohane: This has got to be the place.

Nene: Thats right, when we found this place. We ask Saki to lead you guys into your doom! So thus, the killing game then began.