Shizuku's execution (Gone Wrong)

Game over

Shizuku Hinomori has been Guilty. It's Punishment time!

Punishment: Archeress Army

We are then shown to Shizuku, who is right now in the middle of a battle field with MonoMiku Samurai and minions are surrounding her. She kills them all, she survives, but if gets stabbed, she dies. But the twist was that a straw puppet with Shizuku's face, which causes her to control her movements. Right there, she shoots or the minions and a Samurai down. But more keep coming in her way.

Meanwhile with the others.

Ichika: Shiho, what in the world are you thinking?!

Minori: Shiho Hinomori, get back down here at once!

Akito: She's really out of her mind, isn't she?

Shiho, was actually climbing up the gate to Shizuku, where she is trying to survive her execution. She then made it and ran through the field.

Back to Shizuku, she was still shooting her arrows at the MonoMikus but Shiho, was also running through the crowd. As she shot two of her arrows, one hit the MonoMiku minion while as the the minion fell down, the other arrow shot Shiho in the arm in the process, with another arrow that she shot earlier on her upper arm.

Shiho: Onee-San

She then fainted, causing Shizuku to be shocked when caked into the battle field. She then putted down her bow and arrow and became Shiho's shield, as the Samurai stabbed her and so did the other minions. The execution ends with a dead Shizuku holding Shiho's hand, who was thankfully still alive.

After the execution.

Saki: What the hell did she do?!

Kohane: Shiho!

Minori: The wounds maybe able to treat, but no one has ever survived one's execution before.

Toya: We have to take her to the nurses office.

Akito: I'll go

Tsukasa: I'll go too.

Rui: Toya, meet me in my room. Can we talk?

Toya: Oh, sure.

MonoMiku: That was quite unexpected. Anyway, you have a few minutes before curfew, so you can chat, or take a walk, or you know what, as long as you don't break the rules.

At Rui's room

Rui: The note that was on the table when we found Airi's body, you wrote it didn't you?

Toya: Yeah, so

Rui: I'm not gonna let you die, you don't deserve that.

Toya: But...

Rui: I'm gonna speak with Akito about this. Is that fine?

Toya: Oh, okay.

Time skip to Akito and Rui

Akito:(Deadpanned) So you called me, I'm helping Tsukasa with Shiho and yet you call me here.

Rui: Sorry for the inconvenience, but I think I can help with something.

Akito: Huh?

Rui: I know you Toya told you about his secret. Because I was there when you told him. But, the thing is that he doesn't deserve to be executed.

Akito: What are you trying to do?

Rui: I planned a little something.

Akito POV: Oh no.

Shiho went into Shizuku's execution but thankfully survived but sadly not her sister. What really is Toya's secret and what is Rui planning. Till the next chapter!