The accidental kill and Mizuki's secret

In the cafeteria...

Ena: MIZUKI!!!! (Cries)

Kohane: I can't believe this.

Tsukasa: After everything she's done for us, she is now dead.

Ichika: Guys, enough crying and more investigating.

MonoMiku file:  The victim was killed in the cafeteria. The time was approximately around 9:30. The killer was stabbed to death with a shard of a plastic knife.

Shiho: Makes a bit more sense. If you break plastic knife or fork or spoon, it becomes more sharp, easy for it to stab.

Saki: I found a cup and had a drink inside. With a seed?

Rui: We could keep that as evidence.

Toya: But the problem is that the cup is bloody. and it might be hard to identify what drink it is. the seed may help but not the drink.

Tsukasa: A kill with less evidence. This MIGHT BE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

Nene: Calm down, Tsukasa.

MonoMiku: Attention students, make your way down to the elevator. Time for the class trial!

At the class trial.

MonoMiku: Now then, let the class trial begin!!!

Class trial starts

Kohane: Lets start with what we have in the Monokuma file. 

Akito: The kill time was around 9:30, so the killer must've already went down.

Toya: Then Akiyama.

Rui: Hmm

Nene: What is it Rui?

Rui: This drink.... This is iced tea. The ice is melted and this seed is a lemon seed.

Mafuyu: Which means someone was having iced tea with citrus fruits.

Minori: If I remember correctly, we saw Ena and Rui downstairs, so it could be them.

Akito: But your wrong over there.

Minori: Huh?

Akito: There would no possibility for them. 

Nene: He's right. Mizuki is my old friend and also Rui's.

Toya: Not only that, Ena knew Akiyama-san for a long time. Their nightcord members and friends.

Shiho POV: We're still not close to the killer. And where the despairful 6 bears are at, something is not right there. What are we missing? 

Shiho: (Gasps) Of course!

Everyone except Shiho: Huh?

Shiho: Saki, remember we found this hair strand on the table.

Flashback

Saki: Shiho, I found this hair strand the tables.

Shiho: It may be best for me to hold it because you might lose it.

Saki: Okay Shiho!

End 

Ichika: What color is it?

Shiho: (Shows the strand) It appears to be blue. But I can't identify the shade.

Airi: Well it can't be Shizuku, the shade is a but too dark for it to be her. And Haruka is already dead