Chapter 13: A new era

Start from the beginning

Saku: Your simply a fool to show compassion towards humanity. But it won't matter, the dorm shield will break and we all be free.

Y/n: (smirk) Well.....its a good thing your away.

Saku was confused until he remembered the girls he took down but suddenly the beam from the cannon shuts off as he look up in realising while Y/n smirked and tells Saku.

Y/n: (smirk) Looks like you lost. Now, shall we end this?

Saku: Yes.......let us end this.

Immediately he dashes towards her, striking a powerful punch and sending her flying and crashing through a wall. Saku leaps over to the wall onto for Y/n to jump out of the wall and then slice off his hand with her sword.

His arm falls as he turn while Y/n turns to face him and the  two goes extremely fast, clashing blades at each other all around the courtyard while the other girls from outside see this as they took down the bots and they watched this happening. Soon all the girls cheered and calling out to Y/n as she hears them and continues clashing her blade at Saku.

Then the two crashed hard onto the floor that created a blast that made some girls stumble back as Y/n and Saku is seen facing each other and ready their swords. Y/n's armor were filled with holes that was pouring out blood while Saku has some wires poking out of his body as he ready his blade.

Y/n was also ready as all the girls watched including Mirei, Mamori, Lady L, Rain and Meifon on the balcony as Y/n was breathing heavily and then Saku dashes towards her as Y/n let's out a yell and swings her sword towards her.

With a singal slash a head is soon flying up in the air while a body without a head is seen behind Y/n as all the girls are shocked to see Saku defeated as his head drops onto the ground along with his body.

Y/n breaths heavily as she slowly stood up straight and turns to the girls around her as she rasied her sword I the air and says.

Y/n: We have taking back the castle!

All the girls cheered for their victory as they hug each other and smiling. Charlotte looks away for a moment but a blush appeared on hee cheek while Kasumi cracks a smile as theie castle is retaking and victory is theirs.

(A few days later)

All the girls are seen repairing the castle and getting rid of the bots as they start repairing the damages. They work together ad they help each other and showing full support as they help around. We then cut to Y/n with Kasumi at the cannon as she is on the controls and then turn to Y/n and tells her.

Kasumi: It seems the cannon is powered down however this would have us a chance to get us off of this island. Should we?

Y/n: I don't think so. I mean if we do that, we be a great threat to the government then Saku. Let's tear it apart, use the spare scraps for other uses.

Kasumi: You sure?

Y/n: They kept us here because they think we have the virus and we may cost chaos. (Smirk) Let's proof them wrong by showing them.

Kasumi: I understood.

Y/n turns to leave but then Kasumi called out to her.

Kasumi: Wait!

She stop and turn as Kasumi bows in front of her and then tells her.

Kasumi: You save us disbite all the mistreatment we have done towards you. Thank you for everything.

Y/n: (smirk) Stand up Kasumi. There is no reason to bow like that. I mean we were once enemies but now, I think this is the beginning of a new era.

Kasumi: I see what you mean. Still thank you.

Y/n node and then leaves as Kasumi's heart skip a beat to see her kindness and pure of heart. Then we cut to the castle where we see Mamori and the other girls who are injured in the medical room with also Akira there. Akira couldn't help but feel the glares from the other girls for the lies she made which ashamed her. Then Mirei give her node of ensures which Akira smiled.

Then Y/n came up and rushes over to them.

Y/n: Mamori, Akira, how are you two feeling?

Mamori: (smile) I'm okay but thanks.

Akira: I'm alright myself and the castle is getting repaired however....I feel like they won't let me lead no more.

Y/n: Yeah about that. Akira about what you said earlier. I think you are right.

All the girls stop what they were doing and turn as Y/n goes on to say.

Y/n: I do have the capability as a leader this whole time and yet I ignore it all my life. Maybe it's because I was not suspect to be leader of a whole island but I think I am ready to be a leader of this island, if you allow me?

Akira: (smile) Of course.

Mirei: You sure about this?

Y/n: (smile) Yeah I'm sure.

A while leader all the girls were gather around as they look up to see Y/n stepping onto the balcony and looking down at everyone from below and then says.

Y/n: Attention everyone! This maybe a sudden or surprising but with permission by Akira, i here by take leadership of this castle and the end. I know this may shock you all and you were used to live out your lives like this however I think it's time for a new era to rise and this time we should be working together, rather being separated. We will live together as one, we will build together as one and build a society together as one. We no longer see each other either higher class or lower class, we are stuck here on this island together! We may have the cannon to punch through however I wanted the world to see how peaceful and how we are not a threat. I may not know how long it will take when that comes, but together we can proof them wrong! I know you all not see me as a leader and I know I'm female. But give me a chance to be your truthful, honestly, respectful and caring leader and together we no longer have to live a less empty island where we live in separation lands but rather together!

There was slince among the crowd which worries Y/n but then there was a clap and then another clap and soon everyone joined in and everyone clapped and soon cheered as they accepted Y/n as their new leader. Y/n smiled as Mamori, Mirei came up beside her as he turns to them and smiled which they smiled.

She then pulled out her sword and rasies it up in the air which made the crowd cheered even more as all the girls accepted her as they new leader. The old era for them has ended and now.....a new era has come.

To be continued..............................................