Kauro x Reader

Hello again! Sorry for the long wait but stuff soooo yeah. Anyway this was requested by Shadow-Phantomhive (yes I take requests sorry for forgetting to mention that) and I have some serious writers block, because I'm working on a real book outside of wattpad that is actually being considered for publication.

    I'm not really sure where I'm going to be going with this so let's see what happens. Probably going to be OOC. You know what, just assume if it's going to be romantic in any way, it will be OOC. So let's do this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      You groaned as you opened your eyes to the morning sun shining in through your bedroom window. Well not morning sun really, more like mid-noon Sun. You'd overslept but it was Saturday so who cared?

      You tried to close your eyes and slip back into a particularly pleasant dream. But no sooner then you'd laid your head back on the pillow than your phone rang.

*cue your fave ringtone*

      You smiled slightly as the upbeat toon carried through the room and you reached for the device, ready to answer.

       "Good morning, my lovely princess!" Tamaki's too-loud-for-the-morning voice carried throught your head.

       "Good morning, Senpai." You muttered. Stifling a yawn. You heard a disapproving 'tsk' as he heard your tired voice.

       "Still a-bed at this hour!?" He scolded, "ah no matter! The host club is having a little get-together at the beach this evening and I find it my astout duty to invite you, as it seems a certain copper-top refuses to."

          You blushed at the mention of 'copper-top' knowing exactly who he was talking about.

           "Kauro doesn't want me there,huh?" You chuckled deviously into the phone, "Guess I'll be sure to attend." You were certain he could hear you smiling through the phone.

           "Wonderful! Do wear that (f/c) (f/d) swimsuit of yours!" You smiled as his kingly-properness faided as he became more excited. "Do it! He'll go nuts!"

           "Okay okay! Calm down senpai!" You giggled, "I'll see you there!" You hung up your phone before he could reply and went to go change, and prepare for the party.

~~~~~~~~large time skip brought to you by kyoya's anime glasses~~~~~~~~~

          You arrived at the beach, your bathing suit on under your tank-top and short shorts. You could see the small fore near the shore where say 30 or less people were crowded, a large number of them being the host club.

         You decided to leave your flip flops in the car, since it was just the beach and the beach was just sand. As you were heading down the strip of land before the ocean you could hear an argument between two familiar voices.

         "You invited her!?" Yelled a furious voice, belonging to Kauro.

         "Of course! Its not like you were going to do it, now matter how you wanted to!" Tamaki-senpai's upset voiced hissed back.

          "I can't believe you!" And with a rushed sigh you see one of the figures turn and stomp off, down the beach, alone.

         You sigh, knowing you were the cause of the argument. You were about to turn and leave when a happy voice called you up from behind.

         "(Y/N)!" Called out Hikaru's peppy tone, "don't be like that! Just come back and dance! You can deal with my spoil-sort brother later!"

         You sighed as you turn around and join on the fun.

~~~~~~~~~ le short time skip brought to you by....no one I'm afraid, they are all at a party.~~~~~~~~~~~~

         It had been a few hours since anyone had seen Kauro and most thought of the boys upset had been forgotten. People had started bringing out glass bottles of soda and now many scattered the ground.

          You were laughing and dancing with Haruhi for some time when you heard a shattering sound and felt extreme pain shoot up your leg.

           "OUCH! Ahh, oh frickity frack, fudge a duck (no, don't fudge ducks), and a happy New year!" You yell as you felt blood begins to trickle from your heel.

          "(Y/n), are you alright?" Haruhi asks and helps you over to a bit of drift wood to sit. She(/he, you personally aren't sure) takes one look at your foot and blanches.

         "Oh god, someone get first aid! (Y/n) stepped on a glass bottle!" She/he says, concern coloring her tone.

       "I've got it!" Called a voice. You look up and are shocked to see Kauro coming toward you, first aid in hand. "I'll take care of her, just everyone keep going about your party." He sighs.

       "You really aren't careful are you?" He mumbles as he begins to clean the glass out of your foot.   

         You wince and his eyes shoot meet yours. He seems....annoyed.

          "Why weren't you wearing any shoes!?" He suddenly demands.

          "I-I didn't, I wasn't..." You stutter.

          "No. Of course not." He continues, fixing your wound. He sighs and mutters something to quiet to hear but vaugly comes across as 'I wish you'd be more careful when I'm not around'.

           "Kauro, why are you mad?" You ask.

           "Because I'm sitting here cleaning glass out of your foot." He says, as if it's obvious.

           "So? Would you be acting this way if it was anyone else? Why didn't you want me here?" You demand. He only gives and exasperated sound and finishes putting bandages on your foot.

            "Oh well I'm so sorry my prescence annoys you so much!" You huff, getting up, then falling when pain hit a your heel again.

            A pair of arms wraps around you before you hit the ground and hoist you back up, leaning your weight on them.

            "You don't annoy me, (y/n)." Kauro says as of he can't believe that's what you thought, "You make me nervous..." He trails off.

            You are a little stunned. Kauro? Nervous? It's a laughable though, yet the red blush creeping across his cheeks says otherwise. You are still lost in though when you feel a sweet but desperate pair of lips crash against yours.

            "(Y-y/n)... I love you." He sighs. You stare for just a moment the bury your face in his shoulder.

           "I love you too, Kauro!" You sigh. He picks you up and carries you back to the party to make the announcement.

            You can't help but laugh when you see Haruhi discretely pass Hikaru a $20 rather begrudgingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm not at all sure where that came from, but there you go. As I said this was requested by Shadow-Phantomhive and I will be taking other requests.

Seriously I'm blocked, request whatever you want. If you don't want anyone to know it's you, personal message me, if you dont care, throw it in the comments, and I'll try to do them all.

So you know the drill, comment, vote, request, etc. Bye lovelies!!!