(4) Stay Omega Stay

Start from the beginning

                "Sal!" I screamed, running onto the road as the car swerved and left his hit-and-run victim to die.

                He was unconscious, but from the way his body was losing blood it was only a matter of time before he died. My wolf began crying, feeling helpless that she couldn't save our mate. I gripped his gashes and tried to put pressure on his blood soaking clothes. I can't lose him, not after I met him four weeks ago. We mated a week after, and if he dies, then I die.

                "Sal." I begged gripping his life fading body. "Please don't leave me. You can't do this to me, for goodness sake I never got the chance to tell you I'm pregnant."

                "Fia correct?" I screamed when the croaky voice came suddenly behind me, and I blocked Sal's body from the cloaked person.

                "Get help! He's dying, call an ambulance." I cried, looking helplessly at Sal's blood soaked body. "Please do something."

                "I can save him." The cloaked person said, and from what I could tell it was a woman. "My name is Ayana."

                "Ayana." I begged gripping his shoulders. "If you can save him then do it, please."

                "There will be a debt to pay." She answered me huskily before crouching down beside me.

                "Anything." I promised pushing my tears away as the woman assessed his damaged body.

                "Saving his life will change him, he won't be the same." Ayana explained, her body fingers slipping from her cloak as she began to heal the small wounds on his face.

                "As long as he lives." I nodded while brushing his blonde hair out of his smooth face.

                "In order for me to completely save him, you will have to give me the child you are carrying and the ones after that to me." She ordered, and when she turned to look at me I noticed the exhilarating blue color they were.

                "Yes just save him." I pleaded to her and that was when she nodded at me before placing her hands over Sal's body and chanting.

                I watched as a purple hue formed from Sals chest before sinking in. His body jolted, and his breathing became regular and steady. Now he looked like he was just a sleeping boy in the middle of the road. I breathed in relief, running my hands through his blonde hair in relief.

                "Don't forget the children you owe me." Ayana croaked while standing up.

                "No."

                "What?" She seethed out, her blue eyes narrowing at me.

                I dug in my boot to look for the object that was always latched to my ankle. My dad told me that one day I may need it to protect myself. Now, I was protecting my child and the many I plan to have. Pulling the knife out, I shoved it through her left eyes before slashing it across her other one. She cried in pain before doubling over.

                She hissed at me, her eyes dripping with blood and tears. "You will pay for that, you will never see your child after the day it is born."

                "You will never know what he or she looks like." I stated plainly. "You will never see again."