𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧

Começar do início

Feeling a bit uneasy, I cleared my throat before explaining," Mudblood. It's a highly derogatory term for Muggle or half-blood wizards. It's used to insult people who aren't born from two wizards. It means 'dirty blood.' And you see, Draco's learning not to say it anymore, aren't you, Malfoy ?".

Draco, sensing the disapproving looks from my comrades, quickly nodded his head. 

" I suppose it has something to do with your upbringing, Draco ? Do you mind if I call you Draco ?". Petra inquired politely.

Draco shrugged, displaying an air of indifference," If that pleases you. And I suppose".

" Nevertheless, I have to say that he's come a long way since I've known him". I interjected with a proud grin, acknowledging Draco's personal growth.

Eld smirked mischievously," I wonder what made him change like that ?".

Looking at Eld with confusion, I asked," What do you think ?".

Before Eld could reply, Draco shot up from his seat, his face filled with anger as he glared at Eld. 

" Nothing. I'm just someone intelligent, that's all". Draco quickly retorted.

" The hell with that boy and his ego". Oluo muttered, clearly irritated by Draco's response.

" Tell me about it, sir". Eren chimed in, his expression deadpanned, joining Oluo's sentiments.

I looked at them strangely before shrugging," Well, at least we captured this Titan".

Eren nodded, his brows furrowed in contemplation," I suppose that was Commander Erwin's goal from the very start, right ? I can see why he wouldn't have told the new troops, but why wouldn't he tell you when you've all been with the Survey Corps for so long ?".

" Shut up". Oluo exclaimed, clearly frustrated with Eren's line of questioning.

Draco sneered, his voice dripping with sarcasm," Way to piss off your entire squad, Jaeger".

" Are you saying the commander and the Lance Corporal don't trust us ?". Petra asked, her voice tinged with disappointment.

" What ? No, but that's what this means !". Eren quickly responded, trying to clarify his point.

" Petra, rip out his teeth ! Swap the front and back teeth when you shove 'em back in !". Oluo shouted, his anger turning into a mock threat.

Seeing that Draco seemed to enjoy that too much, I pinched his arm, causing him to look at me with a glare while I grinned mischievously.

" No, Eren's right". Eld interjected, his calm voice bringing a sense of reason to the heated conversation.

" What ?". Oluo inquired, his disbelief evident in his tone.

" I think there was a reason the Commander couldn't trust us". Eld stated, his eyes scanning the faces of his comrades.

" Like what ?". Gunther wondered, eager to understand the situation.

" That's obvious. Because there's a traitor among your ranks". Draco chimed in, his voice filled with certainty.

Well, Draco was always capable of deducing things based on a small amount of information.

" That's right. There's someone who can become a Titan or a spy helping them in the Survey Corps. That's the only reason the Commander wouldn't trust his fellow soldiers". Eld added, his voice carrying a weight of concern.

Gunther's eyes widened as he processed the gravity of the situation," A spy ? Is that possible ?".

" At any rate, the Commander is certain. I'd imagine the only soldiers who were told of the plan were those who've stayed alive for the past five years". Eld explained, his voice tinged with a mixture of understanding and sadness.