2

Chapter Two

Landon

I watch as Leah's fine ass leaves my apartment. I can't help it. It's just there, attached to her hot-as-sin body. The one I just spent the last couple of hours admiring as she moaned and grinded against me. The one I can't get out of my head no matter how hard I try.

I've had my fair share of women, don't get me wrong... Some might even say I've had more than that. Some might argue I'm some kind of man whore. Eh, whatever. Doesn't bother me.

Much.

I like to think I enjoy life to the fullest. And one of my favorite things in life is women. Especially the one that just left my bed. Fuck, has she got me all turned upside down. I'm not normally one who gets attached, but if Leah ever told me she wanted nothing more to do with me...

Yeah, that would fuckin' sting. She's got this weird draw to her. I mean, obviously, she's hot as fuck, and sassy with a sweet fuckin' mouth and even sweeter pussy. I could lose sleep for the rest of my life and never get enough of that.

Her fine ass and tempting words drew me in that first summer. She's always been a smoke show and she knows it. Hell, I thought so from the moment we met. Leah Banks is hot as fuck. At first, that's all that I knew about her. And it's all that mattered.

Yeah, yeah, call me superficial or whatever you want. It's just how I am- or how I was. Shit, these days, I'm all turned inside out. That girl did that to me. She's got me thinking things and wanting things I've never thought I'd ever want before. Like more than a few nights of sin.

Normally, I'm a hit-it-and-quit-it kinda guy. I never used to do the whole, I'll call you in the morning thing or we'll do this again next week. Nope, with me it's always been more that was fun, your car's waiting outside. I was never too picky. As long as the chick was hot, she was my type. I may have visited the same one twice, or even three times if she was really sexy, but never more than that.

Never. Not until recently, that is.

Not til Leah.

Since we started hooking up, I can't seem to get her out of my system. And from the way she keeps coming back, it's the same for her. We just- work. I've never thought the word girlfriend before. At least, not about any of my conquests, but that has started to change lately. The word has slowly been creeping into my mind. Namely when I think about Leah.

She makes me want to try that out for size. On her. For more than just a few days, weeks, or months. Fuck, we've been doing this friend-with-benefits thing for a while now, it's almost like we're there already. It's just not something we speak about. If we did, then it'd be real. And what would that do to us?

I'm almost scared to find out. But I am still curious. Leah Banks- my girlfriend. Would she even go for that? Is that something she'd want from me? From us?

Hell, we've never actually talked about it. To be honest, we never do much in the way of talking. Our conversations usually go something like- what you up to? Or wanna come over? Usually late at night, or on a random afternoon when the rest of our friends are busy with their own lives. That's when we sneak away to one of our beds.

It was fun, sneaking I mean. It was this rush like we were doing something forbidden. Not that it mattered. None of our friends would judge us for what we've done. Just the thought that it was prohibited was enough to make it more fun though.