Hopeless Romantic (headcannons)

synopsis: headcannons about how a crushing Miles would act.
wc: 445

when he falls for you, he falls hard.

- poor boy probably isn't used to crushes like that😭

- he def contemplated doing the shoulder touch on you

- he kicks his feet giggling while making scenarios about you two trust!

- his sketchbook? filled to the brim with drawings of you. (you're like his muse)

- HE HAS A SECTION IN HIS SKETCHBOOK DEDICATED OF DRAWINGS OF YOU & HIM (some with him saving you as Spiderman!)

- He may or may not (he does) have an album dedicated to you titled "Her💗" or smth, filled with pictures of the two of you hanging out

- HE'S SUCH A SUCKER FOR YOU

- If he ever goes to visit Peter B. you're all Miles talks about; (Peter gives him advice ofc)

- you make a joke? Best believe he's laughing and slapping his knee until he can't breathe. (even if it wasn't that funny fr)

- I swear, Miles melts the second you look at him

- def stares at you during class.

- idk, Miles just has such a loving look that he gives you when you aren't looking.

- he cements every interaction you two have in his head.

- You smiled at him? Yeah he won't stfu about it to Ganke.

- I have the feeling he's a mamas boy so Rio has def heard about you

- And like the good mom she is, Rio def tries to set you two up by talking to your mom. (i.e. "I think our kids go to the same school! yeah i have a son! He's such a smart and sweet boy, his name is Miles. look" And then she proceeds to show a whole album full of pictures of Miles, from a baby to now. somehow it works? Your mom comes home gushing about Miles and begging you to talk to him.)

- He will work up the courage to make a move (eventually)

- His friends definitely tease him. I can alr hear the "there goes your girl Miles!" Remarks.

- Idk why i feel like he'd be the type of guy to do a promposal, or do something cheesy like ask you out on Valentine's day.

- He sends you cute little notes in class

- Uses schoolwork as an excuse to hang out with you. ("Y/N! Wanna come over and study at my place? I'm kinda stuck on this.." <—He isn't. He just wants to hang out with you)

- He's such a pleaser, he just wants to see you smile and make you happy tbh.

A/N! WOOO it's been a while since i've posted😭🙏🏼 SORRY ITS SHORT! ILL TRY TO POST MORE BUT IM NOT GONNA MAKE PROMISES I CANT KEEP!