𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

Letting out a sigh he began scooting his chair back and away from the stirring wheel until it stopped itself.

He slowly leaned over and snaked his hands around her waist. "Come here" he pat his lap using his other.

Letting out a sigh, she crawled over to him before straddling him. He place each hand on her waist watching as her eyes avoided his.

"What's that?"He motioned to the folder she left in her seat.

Without saying anything she grabbed the folder and handed it to him.

She watched as he opened it and slowly looking at each of the papers. "Where did you get this?" He looked up.

"My dad did a background check on you" she bit her lips, worried about his reaction to this.

Closing the folder, Duke tossed it in his back seat. "I'm sorry ma, did he yell at you?"

Tucking in her lips Brooklyn shook her head while feeling his hand press against her cheek. "No, he just said he was disappointed in me"

She looked down playing with the strings on his pants. She lets out a deep sigh before falling on his chest and almost instantly he wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't let him get to you, he might be disappointed in you, but you make me so fucking proud"  He placed his head on top of her once she snuggled into his neck.

She closed her eyes enjoying the moment with his, loving how his presence could calm her down instantly.

His hands slid up her shirt connecting his skin with hers. "I love you" He whispered after tapping her back three times. "I love you" he repeated with a smile, tapping her three times.

"I love you too" She muttered leaning up but was quickly pulled back so he could leave a kiss on her her.

"So we know how we feel about one another, let's not let people try to break our trust or bond. Okay?" He pulled her back to get a better look at her face.

"Okay"

"Imma handle Pooh, but remember I can't control that girls action, so please believe me when i say I haven't did anything with that girl in months" He cleared up.

"Believe you Gio, I never doubted you, I was just mad that she called you tryna check Shìt and I took it out on you and I'm sorry" She apologized but he shook his head.

"Baby you don't have to apologize to me for that bullshit" He smile causing her to soften up some.

But soon it disappeared once she entered her head again. "Gio, I gotta ask you something"

"Go ahead ma"

"What happened, why did you beat up that man like that?" She spoke, going back to the conversation from before.

There was so much she didn't know about him and his past, but for her to continue with this relationship she needed to know.

"You said you wasn't ready for all that" He reminded her.

"I know what i said" He body leaned back until she felt the wheel pressing against her back.

Sucking in air he leaned his head back against the seat.