Twelve

A/N: this chapter has no effect to the current plot, it is just smut. You can skip this chapter completely. I'm just deprived lol. In this chapter, Anna and Remus aren't dating, I don't like cheaters lol.

Song inspo: Fuck it I love you by Lana Del Rey

。.✦ ☾

Sirius laid in his bed shirtless while silently reading a passage of Romeo and Juliet. The room was dark and quiet with everyone but the Black asleep.

Suddenly he hears rustling from beyond his bed and he looks up. Anna with hooded eyes approaches his bed and she crawls on top of him, straddling his hips. Sirius sighs, putting away his book, devoting his attention to her.

Sirius felt like an awful friend, always looking forward to the nights when Anna crawled into his bed, when his friend was in the bed next to his.

The poor werewolf who loved the witch on his lap, who tried to woo the girl so sweetly. But Sirius knew who she wanted and he couldn't deny her, even if it was completely wrong.

"You know this is wrong Anna?" Sirius whispers, staring up at her with dark eyes, heavy with want and love. "I know." She whispers, her hand coming up and pressing her palm to his side, her fingers caressing his skin.

Sirius leans up and he kisses her, grabbing her hips, fingers slipping past the waist band of her shorts. Anna opens her mouth to his, letting his tongue brush against hers. Soft gasps fill the small bed.

Anna grinds her hips down with the help of Sirius's hands, gently guiding her against him. Her own hands move from his sides and towards his chest. Soft moans escape her lips, only silenced with Sirius's heavy and insistent lips. He couldn't get enough of her, sitting up so he can press his chest against her heaving one. He wanted to feel her, to feel her heart against his, to feel the softness of her breast, he just wanted her.

Anna opens her violet eyes, hooded and filled with desire, watching Sirius's beautiful face. She wanted to count every little freckle he had dotting his perfect nose. He was perfect, with bushy eyebrows and the smear of eyeliner on his lid. She wanted to stare at him properly, but she rather feel him against her.

And despite her disappointment, Sirius felt her gaze and he opens his eyes. Slowly he pulls away, gently cupping her cheek, so she doesn't try to reach for him. He hums softly, his hand trailing down her neck, feeling her racing pulse. He smirks softly to himself before meeting her gaze, feeling his breath escape in his throat.

Sirius always knew her face was perfect, but under the glow of the moon, she radiated beauty. Her heart shaped face was pale and fair, with gorgeous violet eyes and full red lips. He really couldn't get enough.

He holds her close as he lifts them and turns on the bed, gently laying her down, still watching her closely.

He grazes his nose against her neck, pressing soft kisses along her throat, it wasn't nearly enough.

He quickly helps her out of her shirt, taking one of her breast and peppering it with soft little kisses, before taking the nipple into his mouth, making her gasp and arch further into him.

Sirius grabs her shorts and begins to lower them, pulling away rather reluctantly from her breast and nipping at her hip, eyes watching her every move.

Anna watches him back.

He slowly lowers his head between her thighs and he groans to himself at the sight of her, his mouth salivating. Finally his mouth was on her, his tongue tasting her for the thousandth time, he will never get tired of this.

Anna moaned so sweetly as she withered on top of the bed, her hands coming down onto his head, her fingers curling into his long hair, making Sirius moan against her. At the vibration, she arches off the bed, her mouth falling open.

Sirius can spend hours in between her thighs, never once tiring. And if he was religious he would thank every god that could possibly hear him.

Anna reluctantly releases his hair from her grip and she guides him back towards her, her eyes leveling with his. She smiles sweetly, pushing back a stray piece of hair while her thumb grazes his chin, which was covered in her. Sirius's gaze was heavy on her, filled with desire and want.

Their lips meet for the second time that night and their bodies press tightly against each other, not leaving an inch of space. They couldn't get enough of each other.

"Sirius." She whispers as he enters her, their pelvis meeting. Sirius's lips fall open, his eyes struggling to stay open at the pleasure that was radiating his body. Anna pants against his lips, silently seeking them as she peppers kisses against his chin and jaw

Finally with her consent, he moved, his hips snapping harshly against hers. Their moans echoed, thankfully the charms they put up didn't waver or snap.

They were able to experience the full extent of their pleasure. Sirius grunted as he struggled to hold back, not wanting the night to end.

Anna hums, her eyebrows coming down as she purses her lips, struggling to hold back a loud moan as she feels him pulse. Sirius leans forward and he presses his lips against her shoulder, coming.

Anna let's out a soft moan as she follows him, her chest pressing against his.

The two gasp silently as they come down. Sirius leans his forehead against hers, eyes closing.

....

A/N

Damn....I don't know if I'm proud or stunned. Hahaha, it was actually good!!! But the ending feels rushed now that I think about it. Oh well.

It does feel a little awkward knowing she's with Remus, but come on this is Sirius.