"What?" Voldemort hissed, they had not captured him. Before he could protest several Libra members raised their wands and began firing at him, he was able to block the spells but they served the purpose of distracting him from Water who had used some water from the ocean and turned it into a spear which pierced through Voldemort's lower back, the dark lord screamed as he fell to his knees. "You...you can't kill me!" He screamed.

"Because of your life anchors?" Alex asked in a casual voice, Voldemort somehow paled even more at the mention of his horcruxes. "Water Alpha has already dealt with those." Alex said as he gestured to Water who gave Voldemort a small wave. "It's a pity really, all the effort you've gone through, only to just die...like a bitch." Alex said right before he clicked his fingers, a young Libra recruit aimed his wand at Voldemort and sent a wind blade at him, a second later Voldemort's head fell from his neck, just before his body fell next to him.

"Um...quick question," Harry spoke up. "did your parents ever fight against him?" Harry asked the young recruit who looked to be around Harry's age.

"Why do you ask?" The recruit replied.

"Just indulge me." Harry sighed. There was a small silence before Air spoke again.

"Yes, they did, back in the first war." He replied.

"And were you perhaps born around July?" Harry asked. "And did he ever mark you in some way?"

"Yes." The young Libra man answered as he rolled up a sleeve to reveal a mark on his arm. "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know if I should laugh or not." Harry said under his breath as he shook his head with disbelief. The young Libra man gave him an odd look from behind his mask before going back to his original spot just as another man was brought in, he was chained much like James and Harry.

"The second werewolf, sir." Air said as he gestured to the man.

"Second werewolf?" Harry asked.

"Yes, allow me to explain." Alex said as he looked at the mirrors. "Werewolves have been around for a long time, longer than people think. Today they are viewed as monsters, but a long, long time ago they were guardians, 'Of what?', you might ask. They were the guardians of the gates to 'Infernum', home of the demons. During the birth of Libra, there was a gate to a world, a world full of powerful creatures, creatures that we could only dream of. Creatures of power, creatures that I will bring back!" Alex smiled happily. "The ancient and first members of Libra had closed the gate, they had removed every trace of information about it that they could find. But they weren't able to erase all of it, I will bring back these ancient powers. Do not fear people, rejoice, rejoice in the knowledge that I will finally bring order to the world, I will finally make it perfect." Alex said before he turned to the others, he saw Potter's son show signs that he was going to start changing, as did the other werewolf. Alex looked at the sky and saw that the full moon was coming. "Let's get started." He said.

Alex watched as several Libra members lined up around the circle, they began the incantation, they chanted it over and over again. Their life forces would sadly be drained of course, but it was of course for a good reason. Thankfully Air would at least survive. The ritual also required the sacrifice of at least one werewolf, this time Alex brought a spare in the form of Potter's son. Alex wanted the brat to be alive long enough for his father to truly to suffer, the boy's father had ruined so much, he had to pay.

Harry, for the most part, was far too stubborn to ever give up, exceptions mostly being when sex was the consolation prize. Which was why his mind was still working in overdrive as he mentally mapped out his environment. The ritual had begun, several Libra members were taking part in it, including Air and Alex. Water was not part of the ritual, no he had been tasked with making sure that the ritual didn't get fucked up again.