chapter 47

"Well this is nice." Delphi said as the family ate lunch, Shadow obviously included.

"What is Del?" Sirius asked.

"Just...this...you know? The family sitting together and eating." She answered.

"It is quite nice." Bellatrix smiled.

"Yeah, it is." Harry agreed. "So Sirius, do you want to ruin the mood now or later?"

"What are you talking about?" Sirius asked a bit nervously while Bellatrix and Delphi looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Delphi asked Harry.

"Isn't it obvious?" Harry asked.

"Not really." Bellatrix replied.

"Ah, understandable really, in my line of work I analyse everything to detect advantages and disadvantages in a fight. Sirius is eating slower than he usually does, he also randomly scratches himself which he only does when he is in his dog form or when he's nervous. His eyes have also been glancing between me and Bellatrix so whatever he has done is likely to have been something that has affected the two of us in some way. Also I've noticed that his legs have constantly moved in a way that leads me to believe he is worried about what his Sirius junior would look like at the end of the night."

"Impressive." Bella nodded to Harry before turning to Sirius and raising an eyebrow at him. "Well?" She said.

"Okay...just...don't hate me." Sirius shifted in his seat. "Also promise not to hurt me."

"I can't make that promise." Bella replied instantly.

"Fine but promise not to sick Harry on me then." Sirius said with a begging tone, he wasn't worried about his godson killing him but he wasn't looking forward to seeing what would happen if the boy ever felt like he wanted to hurt him.

"Fine." Bellatrix sighed. "Harry won't hurt you."

"Not tonight anyway." Harry said under his breath.

"Well...it's just a while ago I was talking to Remus..." Sirius started.

"Oh Merlin." Bellatrix and Harry groaned at the same time.

"...Anyway," Sirius continued. "me and him are still in contact because I know that we disagree on a lot of thing but we're still friend. I talked to him and we both got drunk, the next thing I know is I agreed to tell him the address of the house and invite him over."

"Goddamn it" Bellatrix said while Delphi face palmed just as Harry slammed his forehead on the dinner table.

"Uh...sorry." Sirius squirmed.

"Wait, how did you tell him?" Delphi asked. "I thought mum was the secret keeper."

"She is but remember that you and me were out when she and Harry had done the charm." Sirius began explaining as it gave him an opportunity to avoid looking at the glares he was getting from Harry and Bellatrix. "When we came back she had wrote the location on a piece of paper and had Kreatcher give it to us, you read it first then I took it and then I forgot to rip it open and then when I got drunk with Remus I had mentioned it and showed it to him. I didn't give it to him though if that's any consolation."

"I bet you're really regretting that I can't hurt him now." Harry said to Bellatrix who nodded in agreement.

"Well when is he going to come?" Delphi asked.

"Um...tonight..." Sirius confessed.

"So instead of telling us you decided to spend the whole night trying to think of a way out of it?" Bellatrix half-asked, half-stated.