"Mummy and Daddy said we are getting rid of you." Dudley said with a wide grin.

"That we are, son." Uncle Vernon said as he turned back around, this time he had one major difference in the way that he looked. It was the fact that he was carrying a weapon.

Harry's eyes widened as he took a step back and unintentionally fell backwards, landing on his back. Harry might have been a young boy but he easily recognised what that was, it was a gun, he had seen guns on TV whenever he was able to sneak looks at the TV during chores. Some guns were bright coloured, especially in cartoons, some of them made things explode and others made people bleed.

And now his Uncle Vernon was pointing one at him, was Uncle Vernon going to shoot at him? Harry well and truly hoped not, but he knew that it was very possible for Uncle Vernon to do so, the fat man had never really liked Harry very much and made no secret of hiding that fact when there were no guests around.

"We're finally getting rid of this freakishness." Vernon sighed as he aimed the gun at Harry.

"NO!" Harry screamed and suddenly Vernon's gun flew out of his head, Petunia shrieked fearfully as she grabbed Dudley and placed herself between Dudley and Harry.

"You little bastard!" Vernon hissed as he raised the shovel, ready to slam it down hard on Harry, he was about to do so when suddenly a massive burst of fire shot up a small distance away.

."What did you do?!" Vernon demanded, staring down at Harry.

"I didn't do anything!" Harry screamed just before Vernon grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and pulled him to his feet.

"Come with me!" Vernon said as he pulled Harry along with in the direction of the flames, Vernon was going to get his gun back, get the freak to fix his stupid fire and then get rid of him for good.

Petunia and Dudley followed after them, partly to make sure that Vernon was safe but also because they didn't want to be left alone in this forest. When they got closer to the flames they saw something very odd.

In front of them were men and a couple of women dressed in black with skull masks, standing around a glowing intricately designed circle, the circle being where the fire was coming from, all of them were chanting under their breaths, having not noticed Harry and the Dursley's. One thing that Harry and his relatives could not help but notice was the big werewolf that was chained up and held in place next to the circle. It was being held in place by two pairs of glowing, golden chains, chains that were being kept in existence by two of the mask wearing men who were aiming their wands at the werewolf.

"Bunch of freaks!" Vernon hissed, suddenly the skull masked men stopped what they were doing and stared at him. Vernon easily recognised that these were the same types of freaks as his wife's sister. "Get back!" Vernon shouted as he aimed a gun at them, he fired, hoping to hit the nearest one but that person managed to get a shield up in time, unfortunately the bullet bounced off the shield and into the shoulder of one of the men responsible for keeping the werewolf chained. The chains weakened and the werewolf realised it as he now started trying even harder to break them. "Get back!" Vernon repeated.

Vernon tossed the lightweight Harry at one of them but the person easily dodged Harry who landed harshly on the floor, Vernon fired off several bullets, one of which hit the ritual circle.

"Oh shit!" One of the masked men exclaimed just before the werewolf got free, the flames of the circle had moved forwards and had reached Harry's face.

Harry let out a scream of pure agony as he scrambled to his feet, only to be knocked back down by the werewolf who had brought his claws down, scratching Harry across the face, the pain was worse than anything that Harry had ever felt, years from now he would still be able to perfectly recall how bad the pain was. Harry couldn't help it, he passed out.