"I didn't use a dragon." Harry growled before hitting her with a flaming punch to the stomach. Chloe gasped before Harry threw her hard to the ground.

"What did you use?" She asked but Harry didn't answer and tried to stomp on her head, she rolled out of the way and quickly got to her feet before the two continued fighting.

"Do you like that, Kit?" James asked as he sat in his room, Kit was in his lap and was drinking from a milk bottle.

"James," Bellatrix's voice was heard, followed by a knock on his door. "can I come in?" She asked.

"Uh...yes." James said quickly. The door opened and Bellatrix walked in, she smiled at the adorable sight in front of her.

"Just came to check up on you both," She explained before she closed the door. "I just wanted to know if you needed anything." She said as she walked forwards and sat down on the bed, next to James.

"Um...no thank you." James shook his head after a moment of thinking.

"Alright, you just tell me or somebody else if you do need anything." Bellatrix said before looking down at Kit. "So how is Kit doing?" She asked, she slowly reached a hand forward but stopped just before touching Kit, when it looked like Kit was not going to object she placed her hand on his head and slowly began petting him.

"I think he's fine," James replied as he looked down at the kitten in his lap. "he looks happy." James smiled.

"You look like your father." Bellatrix smiled fondly.

"What?" James blinked.

"When you look at Kit you remind me of how your father used to act with Shadow," Bellatrix answered. "though of course Shadow wasn't always called Shadow. Harry would always just call him 'raven' or 'bird' until he was about eleven years old, then he named him Shadow."

"Father likes birds more than cats?" James asked.

"He and Shadow have been friends for years," Bellatrix replied. "as far as Harry is concerned Shadow is the best animal there is and every other animal comes in second. You might feel the same way about Kit in the future."

"Maybe." James said quietly once he took the bottle away after Kit had finished it. "Are you full?" He asked Kit who nodded in response.

"Hmm, you're a lot different to Harry." Bellatrix said quietly.

"What? How?" James asked.

"Harry, at your age, was a lot more angry," Bellatrix answered. "he was a lot more violent as well. He had actually burnt me a few times."

"Really?" James gasped. "

"It's how he dealt with his time at Libra," Bellatrix explained in a soft voice. "he was ready to fight any and everyone to protect himself."

"Everyone at Libra would tell me how I should be more like dad," James sighed. "they kept telling me how he was stronger than me."

"It's not your fault," Bellatrix said as she slowly and gently pulled him into a one armed him. James stiffened slightly but to his credit he was quickly able to relax. "every person is different. Look at your Aunt Delphi, she's a happy little girl who likes to draw, very different from Harry, wouldn't you say?"

"Y...yeah but shouldn't I be able to fight like Dad?"

"I don't know, I don't know what training you went through, and Harry has never really told me about all of his training." Bellatrix replied. "But if you're not a fighter then we'll just find something else for you to be, maybe you could be an artist like your Aunt Delphi or maybe you could play quidditch. You're young, you've got plenty of time to figure it out. Besides, I don't think Harry wants you to be a fighter."